the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: ztn3dm1
Players: 2 / 24
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › November - 2007
November - 2007
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexMain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
W1ZrD
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Open Arena Hall of Fame Reply with quote

prophet_muhamed wrote:
OK, I see that Myst1c is really upset about not being in the Hall of Fame. He pointed out that he almost beat SyM. He was all like "hey prophet, don't I deserve to be in the Hall of Fame? Hey man, that's totally unfair!"

So OK, I decided to revise the list a bit:

* PROphet_muhamed
* Senor jojo
* CRicky
* Frankey
* Sewina
* Doh
* Myst1c (sXe)
* Suck my rocket
* SyM

Maybe Senor Jojo can be removed from the list because we haven't seen him lately.
I love the way you try to sneak yourself in to your own list :)
If you have a hall of fame, then players who are worth having there should be there, regardless when they last played. For your information, Jojo has been active more than Frankey, last time Frankey was seen was last summer. Additionally you could add Gargamel to that list if you want suggestions.

Nothing happens unless first we dream.
Tuttermuts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: HI everybody Reply with quote

I figure this is the right forum for this

just letting know I finaly have arrived!

cheerios!

W1ZrD
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: HI everybody Reply with quote

Tuttermuts wrote:
I figure this is the right forum for this

just letting know I finaly have arrived!

cheerios!
Yey! Finally you found your way mate :)
Welcome to the crazy club...you'll be joining me, myself and I.

Nothing happens unless first we dream.
[sXe]
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Open Arena Hall of Fame Reply with quote

prophet_muhamed wrote:
OK, I see that Myst1c is really upset about not being in the Hall of Fame. He pointed out that he almost beat SyM. He was all like "hey prophet, don't I deserve to be in the Hall of Fame? Hey man, that's totally unfair!"

LOL I'n general I don't care about it....but it's the dull way u behave in order to be involved in something "really special". So any suggestions from u which privileges we should enjoy beside of the "normal players"?

JockeTF
Furver Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Luv me! Reply with quote

Aww. <3

prophet_muhamed
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: Open Arena Hall of Fame Reply with quote

* PROphet_muhamed
* Gargamel
* Senor jojo
* CRicky
* Frankey
* Sewina
* Doh
* Myst1c (sXe)
* Suck my rocket
* SyM

OK, here's our top 10 (I've added Gargamel). If there is a really good player we forgot, we'll remove Frankey since he hasn't played in a log time.

Btw, I'm not "sneaking myself into the list", I can assure you that if someone points a gun at you and tells you to name 10 OA players ( ANY players ) within 30 seconds "or else I'll kill you", I'm 95% sure PROphet_muhamed will be mentioned by nearly everyone.

And as for privileges....hmm....if it was up to me everyone should make a compliment to a person in the List every time they meet him

"CRicky, you are truly a God. May you have a long prosperous life"
"PROphet, may you own Fragzilla till the end of the time"
"Gargamel, may the kingdom of Smurfs florish and prosper"
"Senor jojo, I bow before you"
"Frankey, I'm not worthy to play against you"
"Sewina, I kiss your feet"
"Doh, may the Simpsons outlast South Park and Family Guy"
"Myst1c, I piss my pants every time I see you"
"Suck my rocket, I am nothing compared to you"
"SyM, I place your foot on my head and submit to you"

Something like that would be nice :-) Not realistic though.

prophet_muhamed
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Fragzilla vs PROphet_muhamed Reply with quote

I wrote earlier this evening that I beat Fragzilla 2-1. To be fair, he evened out the score ( now it's 2-2 ) but refused to play further. Also, he always plays under a new nickname every time and changes it to Fragzilla ONLY if he starts leading. When he loses, he doesn't let me know he's Fragzilla.

So the question is: how many times have I beaten Fragzilla without knowing it? 5 times, 10 times, 20 times?

Also, why did he chicken out from the Rainbow Cup?

Fragzilla, if u want to become a free man, if you're tired of being my personal slave, if you want to clear your name, then I propose a match consistiing of 3 games (on aggressor of course) WITH WITNESSES. Lets schedule something for next weekend. I'm certainly not afraid, are you?

If you fail to respond, you'll be my slave until the end of time

jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Open Arena Hall of Fame Reply with quote

Is this the I-smoke-crack forum????

...when I have my new hardware instead of that junk, I currently use, I'll kick your ass so hard around that you fucking change YOUR CONFESSION TO FUCKING BUDDHISM ANMD HIDE ON THe FUCK MOUNTAINS NEVRR TO BE, THE FUCK, SEEN IN A GAME WITH ME, THE FUCK, AGAIN!!!

And fucking stop that camping in dm6ish and the spawn fragging in oa_dm7...

You even camp in that small-asshole-rocket-room in that small-asshole-oa_dm6-map-FUCK!!!!

The match can last for 20 minutes... and where is PROphet spending ALL that time????...

...PROphet spends the whole fucking time in that little asshole room... only to come out for a couple of moments when he falls behind becayse even every noob has come to realzise that PROphet is 'happening' again!!!

Geeez... if only I wouldn't be such a hard-fragging-but-no-thinking player... i would destroy you, THE FUCK, in 1v1, too like I do in DM from time to time...

And that waiting-with-gauntlet-on-the-other-side-of-a-portal shit... GOD... if i see you doing that in DM i'll ignore everyone else just to come from behind you and cut you into fucking little prophet pieces!!!! ...and 10+ players will suddenly stop playing DM just to watch me doing it... and they will make screenshots of it like OA is fucking photoshop!!!

jack thompson!!!!
kernel_panic
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Fragzilla vs PROphet_muhamed Reply with quote

Uhm...actually this morning I witnessed how he did beat you without even taekn the mega health...oh, that's right, he took it once at the end.

Derity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Re: Fragzilla vs PROphet_muhamed Reply with quote

did you smurf around as gohdob this evening?
prophet_muhamed
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: Open Arena Hall of Fame Reply with quote

That was actually quite funny!!!!

Anyway, Jack Thompson, if u ever get new hardware you're welcome to kick my ass on Aggressor. I'll be happy to bend over and let you do whatever you want with me. Just name the time.

I forgot what dm7 is...is it the one with quad where I spawn camp at plasma? Man, I have really perfected the art of camping. I've single-handedly made camping cool and fashionable! In fact even really great players like SyM use some of my methods ( telefragging, camping at rail in Aggressor etc ).

I have set all the campers free. I am their leader and their captain. Let the revolution begin! All the n00bs can complain all they want, but we will sodomize them over and over again, and if they have a problem with it they can make a Quake 3 mod where camping is impossible.

prophet_muhamed
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: Fragzilla vs PROphet_muhamed Reply with quote

The problem is that Fragzilla is called Fragzilla ONLY when he's ahead ( like 7-2 or something ). When I sodomize Fragzilla 15-0, he can be called ANYTHING: "lick", "fdopgghjj", "bender", "carnivore", "dkvdsvbbewebvb" and God knows what else. But certainly not Fragzilla. So it's not a surprise that Kernel Panic has seen Fragzilla beating me but not the other way around.

That's why I want a public fight with witnesses and screenshots and we can settle this once and for all. But of course, Fragzilla will chicken out ( like he did during the Rainbow Cup ) and will only reveal himself when my hand hurts or I have some technical problems, because otherwise he really CAN'T beat me.

There is a basic Golden Rule in OA: A person who can circle jump is better than a person who can only strafe jump. A person who can strafe jump is better than a player who can't even do THAT. Has anyone ever seen Fragzilla strafe jump?

AllegedlyDead
Elite Haxor!
Elite Haxor!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: HI everybody Reply with quote

Um... I guess I'll say it. Welcome to the Rainbow forums, Tuttermuts.

Now tell me who are you?
As well I'll be stabbing W1Zrd for being the only one greeting you with only himself, his dead corpse, and a bullet lodged in his head.
AllegedlyDead
Elite Haxor!
Elite Haxor!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: Fragzilla vs PROphet_muhamed Reply with quote

Dude, enough of the drama. No one really cares if you have an issue with Fragzilla. A public fight isn't going to prove anything. Take your issues elsewhere, man. It's getting old fast. So what if he changes his name or he leaves in the middle of a match? A lot of players do it. Fragzilla just happens to be one of those players.

Stop being a sore loser. He whips your ass, you whip his ass. Now kiss and make up. Everyone does this crap at least once or makes some lame-ass excuse to get out of a match. Don't go around dissing Fragzilla's methods of play. If he finds it fun, then let him have his fun.

So stop being a sore-ass and drop this vendetta against Fragzilla. It's not helping you at all when you're complaining. Continue wasting your time thinking about it, you'll be too damn old to realize you shouldn't have walked that path.
Fragzilla
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Fragzilla vs PROphet_muhamed Reply with quote

`
-Well Man (AllegedlyDead), I appreciate that you understand somehow the situation and you answer to this poor guy (prophet_muhamed) that:

A public fight isn't going to prove anything. Take your issues elsewhere, man. It's getting old...

-I want to thank to Kernel Panic also for his words and witness of the facts. And I thank also to all the people and members of the forums that during the last weeks expressed their support when prophet_muhamed tried to manipulate the forums, create conflicts, and insult me and other players...

-You are right (AllegedlyDead), and I simply don't mind at all what he says. I don't give a damn for his childish rants and personal problems that he insist in bringing to this forum (he invent most of the things and lie, anyway).

But this is going to far. I simply find funny the childish nonsenses that he says in the servers. And laughable and disgusting his way of playing/behaving. And many other players do think like me...

The question is that he has not right to bother the members of this forum with these kind of imbecilities.

-I, obviously DO NOT have any intention of answering him, or discuss about his pretensions. And, obviously I am NOT GOING to fix any date to have a duel with him.. I HAVE owned him hundreds of times during all this year, since he started to play OpenArena as a noob. I have to say that during all these months he must have beaten me about 5 or 6 times, and for 1, ,2, or 3 frags maximum (with his camping, hiding style)

But, I don't count how many times I beat him, or he beats me... Neither I do it with other players.
He does count them, apparently. LOL : D That is an evidence that something is not right with this guy...

Who cares about that here? If we find each other in a server tomorrow, and we play, and he wins.. So much the better for him! I will probably beat him 50 or 100 times for each one he beats me, anyway.
But who the heck in his forum mind about that? And who the heck in his rightful mind would create a forum thread about all that bullshit?

I think this poor guy needs psychological assistance. Anyone that knows his behaviour in the servers can guess it. And most of the people is aware of him and how he behaves.
Is enough to see that he is always posting bullshit in the Forums with the only objective of getting attention to himself! ( THE LAST ONE : The HALL of Fame, where he is included , OF Course ! LOL)

I think he really needs this attention. I guess he suffers from solitude problems, maybe a broken family, difficulties for social integration, lack of affection and probably a pitiful relational and sexual life.
So he tries to attract the interest of anyone in the servers and in the forum, anyhow.

I sincerely recommend to prophet_muhamed a visit to a psychologist if he is not in treatment yet... I say it honestly.
Sometimes i have criticized him in a strong way in the servers. Now i regret it. Maybe I have been to severe. This guy has a problem, and needs help.

- Anyway, I just want to clarify you (AllegedlyDead) some points. Since we don't know each other, and you have expressed a couple of wrong ideas, undoubtedly thinking that what muhamed days is true. BUT IS NOT!

AllegedlyDead said:
So what if he changes his name or he leaves in the middle of a match? A lot of players do it. Fragzilla just happens to be one of those players

-Only that I want to specify to you that I DO NOT leave a match even if I lose, or change the name in the middle of a match. Nobody has seen me doing that, cause I have never done it. I don't think is intentional on your part but you are defamating when saying that.
Just because someone writes childish and paranoid nonsenses in a forum board you don't have to believe him. Anyway if anyone can say that I have abandoned a match in the middle, while playing with him, please say it here!

About using different names, most of the good and old players know that many times I use different names, I do it for fun. And generally I include frag as a part of the name. So, most of the people recognize me. I don't try to hide myself.
I have done it always, when playing Quake, Quake 3, or OpenArena... But people know is me for the inclusion of frag, and for my binds with sentences. It has nothing to do with this poor prophet_muhamed.

I don't have more issues with the poor prophet_muhamed, than many of the other players in the servers.
I have witnessed players like CRicky, sxe, Plasma-man, Mystic, Bro, and many others refusing to play a match with the poor prophet_muhamed, or exchanging strong words, because of his unbearable behaviour.

Its my believe that in his ill mind, and because the poor prophet_muhamed hide himself in the map, while playing 1 V 1 when he has a small advantage, and hide and camp, to try to get or preserve a frag and let the time pass by, he believes that I hide somehow also, that I change names because of him, or that I hide from him. LOL, Pure paranoia.

He dares to mix everything, and thinks "bender", "carnivore", "dkvdsvbbewebvb" are names that i use.
Well, this poor guy mistake me with those players. I have seen bender, carnivore etc, many times lately in the servers, and many people know that they are different players than me. I would like Carnivore and others, to confirm that here in the forums if they are members, cause i have played against him several times lately.

Summarizing, I have no intention of paying more attention to the ill words/behaviour of this individual. He has caused more than enough trouble already.
I recommend him professional assistance, and an effort to grow up, stop being so selfish and mean while playing, stop insulting other players and forum members, and a change in his attitude (the insults he keeps on expressing in the forums towards several members, not only me are absolutely unacceptable - I remind that some of his posts insulting had
been erased by the administrators- And he keeps on and on with his manners and insults, and defamating lies in this posts : did he chicken out, ONLY when he's ahead, When I sodomize, will chicken out, my personal slave etc.).

I propose to the administration of the Rainbow forums to ban this individual for a period of half a year, at least, to help him to overcome his problems, and to change his attitude. After that period he could be allowed to belong and participate to the forums, but banned for good from them if he repeat his insults/behaviour. As far as I know he is about 25 years old, so he should behave like a mature person.

Thanks to the forum members and admins of the forum for their correctness related this issue.

Fr@gZill@

GIUSTIZIA MOSSE IL MIO ALTO FATTORE:
FECEMI LA DIVINA POTESTATE,
LA SOMMA SAPIENZA E ‘L PRIMO AMORE.
DINANZI A ME NON FUR COSE CREATE
SE NON ETERNE, E IO ETERNA DURO.
LASCIATE OGNI SPERANZA, VOI CH’ENTRATE.
(Inferno, Canto III, vv. 1-9)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: