Invert bevel texture
-> Maps, Models and Mods

#1: Invert bevel texture Author: W1ZrDLocation: Finland PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:41 am
    ----
I made a normal bevel, sectioned it up in several height sections in order to angle the wall with moving it's vertices, so far no problem. The problem is that the blue/black trim (top/bottom) is deliberately inverted on the normal brush and when I apply texture padding to the bevel section it becomes angle 0 (default) by itself, regardless of set angle.

Ideas how to get around this? (except an answer like: revert the entire trim throughout the entire map)

#2: Re: Invert bevel texture Author: kernel_panicLocation: uk PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:39 pm
    ----
I don't quite get what you mean, but I guess it's not as easy as select what you want to invert and press "i", right?

#3: Re: Invert bevel texture Author: W1ZrDLocation: Finland PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:58 pm
    ----
Managed to solve this problem yesterday buy simply copying several bevels, screenshot them and re-texture them with the screenshots from a reverse angle.
Complicated process but it's only because I did it in a complicated way.

#4: Re: Invert bevel texture Author: kaleLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:12 am
    ----
try surface inspector ( press S ), pressing natural maybe does the job,

or turning the texture with those rotate buttons in toolbar: first select brush then press F, and click teh buttons,

-> Maps, Models and Mods