the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: nodm7
Players: 2 / 24
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o
Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

Hello HoaX,

Sorry your account was deleted from my site (well it wasnt really). I had issues and had to restore a backup.

I stopped going to the OA forums after my last try for help but still got your messages, but still pissed off with losing 2gb. ok nuff said. Anyway, i did not do that intentionally :) As long as thats clear. Noone wanted to know me at the time so you didnt do so bad. :D
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

If HoaX is the same of OA forum , I should warn Rainbow Forum that after HoaX joined OA forum , too often there were problems with OA site : I've seen many HTTP 500 'cause SMF had difficult to access database.
chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

A 500 is a forbidden message. That wont cause any db issues. A single person would not have caused a ddos unless they are in control of zombie machines. I wouldnt pay any attention to that.
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

chiquita wrote:
A 500 is a forbidden message. That wont cause any db issues. A single person would not have caused a ddos unless they are in control of zombie machines. I wouldnt pay any attention to that.

Are u joking , right ?

The forbidden message error is 403

www.w3.org/Protocols/r...sec10.html
chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

Ah.. ok, so thats the 'web server unavailable error - generic for many access requests and also reports critical fails.

Like I said, I would advise a server admin, they can easily provide root cause and ensure they have suitable config and not become dependant on a web server based security system as that is only effective when it is able to keep alive. Was a root cause and fix applied, if not then it's speculation.

Resolving 500 errors - general

This error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem. It is up to the operators of your Web server site to locate and analyse the logs which should give further information about the error.
HoaX
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

Falkland wrote:
If HoaX is the same of OA forum , I should warn Rainbow Forum that after HoaX joined OA forum , too often there were problems with OA site : I've seen many HTTP 500 'cause SMF had difficult to access database.

Are you accusing me of something?
Your kidding right??
Keep it up and ill slap you silly

Some people,... :blarg: :blarg: :blarg: :blarg: :blarg: :blarg:

p.s. :O) :wacko: :wacko: :harr: :wacko: :wacko:

and :O) :asg:

Yes im am the same as on the OA forum. Yes i was banned from there ,..i dont care im on it again,...read only. because there aint much help on there and people dont get taken seriously there unless you a dev or arsekisser wich im not.

Wich concludes me to say :blarg: :asg: :blarg: and :wacko:

Your turn :harr:

Karma is a bitch huh?

anyone know how to solve my mouse problems ?

1:sense is way off,..(must be that dsl thingycrap)
2:its locks up when I return from the menu while in game
3:Sense change when i connect to a new server after I set /in_mouse -1
4: i got g5 logitech and NEVER had any mouseproblems untill 0.8 version,
I use windows

No servers in browser showing,..does that serverfix written on oaforum help?
Or do i nee bother?

Any help welcome,

Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

chiquita wrote:
Hello HoaX,

Sorry your account was deleted from my site (well it wasnt really). I had issues and had to restore a backup.

I stopped going to the OA forums after my last try for help but still got your messages, but still pissed off with losing 2gb. ok nuff said. Anyway, i did not do that intentionally :) As long as thats clear. Noone wanted to know me at the time so you didnt do so bad. :D

Ah ok np then,...IT happens.
Ill just sit here with me shades on then (even when it rains)
Erm,... now i think of it i remember you got some nice links on the site so ill try registering again,...i tried before but noting happened,..seems site was still buggered?

oh,..next time we do freezerail ok?,..i couldnt connect deu to some error loading crap on new version, so i had to fiddle around and when i connected you was gone already ghehehe (bollox).

Oh i just remember this is the: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :O thread so erm,....

VERTEX FOREVER!!!! :blarg: :asg: :wacko: :O)

Anyhoe, freeze ya lata :harr: *runs away flapping hands*

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

080 has vertex... at leat it is in the menu :D

Furver Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

It has vertex because I'm able to play it with a decent (40-60FPS) framerate. ;)

Oh and Hoax, No one thinks you'll do anything wierd to the site. I look forward to turning you into ice again. :)

Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

HoaX wrote:

anyone know how to solve my mouse problems ?

1:sense is way off,..(must be that dsl thingycrap)
2:its locks up when I return from the menu while in game
3:Sense change when i connect to a new server after I set /in_mouse -1
4: i got g5 logitech and NEVER had any mouseproblems untill 0.8 version,
I use windows

No servers in browser showing,..does that serverfix written on oaforum help?
Or do i nee bother?

Any help welcome,

Change your OS ... free your PC , install linux and play XD
JockeTF
Furver Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

Actually, if you're used to the old input system it might be even worse in Linux which is why I made this. :P

Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

JockeTF wrote:
Actually, if you're used to the old input system it might be even worse in Linux which is why I made this. :P

LOL ... for me new SDL input on linux works better than OA-0.7.1 old one .

Infact when I grab a snapshoot from ioquake3 svn repo , I always adapt and compile it also for OA-0.7.1 XD
HoaX
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

I guess it was a mistake to end my post with,: Any help welcome.

Me pc nub,...me on winxp so that thingy you made is of no use to me

If the problem is not fixed in a new update(if its in fact an update instead of a downgrade) ill Delete this fekker and go back to Quake. cant be bothered in changing stuff in cfg with every frign new version,...Stupid people make stupid games,..or @ least try to REMAKE a good one.

What a dissapoinntment this game is,...

Anyhoe,..i try playing on freezerail and corckscrew,.. .

ps,..when did we play Jocke?,...only time we met was when i was fiddling around with settings :D

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it true that 0.8.0 wont have vertex lighting :o Reply with quote

HoaX wrote:
I guess it was a mistake to end my post with,: Any help welcome.

Me pc nub,...me on winxp so that thingy you made is of no use to me

If the problem is not fixed in a new update(if its in fact an update instead of a downgrade) ill Delete this fekker and go back to Quake. cant be bothered in changing stuff in cfg with every frign new version,...Stupid people make stupid games,..or @ least try to REMAKE a good one.

What a dissapoinntment this game is,...

Maybe it is possible that they are trying to watch forward instead .
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: