the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: q3tourney2
Players: 2 / 18
The golden pot › RN|Clan › Main RN|Clan section › The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping!
The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping!
RN|Clan related discussions.
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexMain RN|Clan section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PopeJo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

The RN|Clan is sleeping =|

Dear OA community, dear clanmates and clanmates'ess and google-bot crawlers,

After a long time of decay and many attempts to become active again, we finally close the doors of RN|Clan and let it rest. The Clan is closed, the members are free to join other clans, but the RN| forums, chat and of course the big rainbow community will stay open. Open like an open bottle of chilled fresh sparkling mineral water on a hot summer day ... only more colorful!

Anyway, thx for all the ggs and fun times! Thx to our enemies and all the close battles we had and a special thx to all the enemies that became friends over the years. Thx to the new friends that we found and thx to the friends that stayed friends, but got a little weird over the years and developed fetishes for wooly things with legs or started to post scientific charts on crapping penguins.

We had a long internal discussion until the crucial decision was made to lay the RN|Clan to rest, and we are very sorry that we will drop out of the Open Arena Clan League, that some of us even helped to organize.

It has been great times for us, but we can't ignore the constant decline in our activity (and the shrinking OA community) any longer. We did not manage to even do training matches in months, despite the help many honorable players from friendly clans kindly offered us and as arguably a final blow, our leader RN|Toxic1ty had to leave, due to real life stuff.
It is sad to see the RN|Clan coming to an end, but we don't want to disappoint and frustrate others nor ourselves any longer, by not showing up to matches, or not sticking to agreed trainings. Instead, we hope the former RN| players will find and join other clans, so OA can live on.

Special greets go to TMM, Jack_Thompson and JockeTF for hosting, admining and from time to time killing servers - without you no RN|Clan would have been possible, and we'd never had the possibility of wasting our (passing) youth with open-source video games! A big thanks also to the whole of the rainbow-networks community and a final thx to all our past members, that kept things interesting and made our emotional life a roller-coaster ride on Mars whilst crude 80th pop music drones in the background and some meanie put laughing gas in our oxygen tanks ... or something similar ...

Thank you all so much!

hope to see you again in different clans or public matches! =D
(or in a new RN| clan, if in the very distant future it might seem possible again)

gl & hf,
RN|PopeJo

Last edited by PopeJo on Sun May 23, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Strzelba
LonesomeDrunk

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

Eh what a shame :( I don't even know what to say. Great speech like always Pope o/

a_clown
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

:( :( :(

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

:s

its been fun & we had a great run. thanks to everyone. :wacko:

Active Fragger
Active Fragger

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

---

Last edited by MIOW on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
JockeTF
Furver Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

You've had a great run so the RN|Clan has been a huge success!

Sorry to see it fall asleep, I hope you'll all stay in this community anyway! Maybe on some rainy day the sunshine will break through the clouds and wake up the sleeping rainbow clan. =)

Darkal
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

I am sad.

But real life is more important than game.

I wish you the best and to see you around sometimes :-) You done a lot for OA community (and in background, I hope, some of you will continue). I'll keep you in my heart forever ;-)

supeR,Bots wish you to have fun & play fair !!
Darkal.

riwa
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

That is truly sad. A great clan with not only great players but great people as well..

Hope to see you around. :)

Best Regards

\"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep \'em from gettin\' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin\' they\'re so hot for, that they\'re scramblin\' over each other to
HoaX
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

nooooooo :ops:
So i cant join anymore? :s
damn
To bad,..great people in RN
Was great playing with you guys, good times.

But, if you go to sleep,..that means,...some day RN gonna wake up again
Ill set the alarmclock on "next year" :grin:

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

well hoax, that won't excuse you or anyone else from joining irc twice a months at least and saying hi. :grin:

Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

My pc is not set up yet xD (so for now ill keep screaming,..but you people never respond :wacko: )

Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

[drunk]
When, the hell Joki will be a supeR,Bot ???

Strzelba
LonesomeDrunk

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

I think never :P I hope at least:D

And btw Hoax now when clan is sleeping u can join i think:D am i wrong? :ops:

Toxicity
Active Fragger
Active Fragger

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

You will really close RN? :s If I only had known that it ends like this, I would not have gone :( But at least it have made not much sense with me as leader, because I'm really busy :/ I'm sorry that I could not to more for RN. This is really not what I wanted :(

I thought I could come someday back to RN, when I have again more time ... I don't want to join another clan, because here are all my friends! :(

LonesomeDrunk

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: The RN|clan is close, I mean closet, no ... sleeping! Reply with quote

Ouch such sad post:( but come on Toxi some day we will play again together and even if not playing is not everything.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main RN|Clan section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: