the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: pukka3dm1
Players: 2 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › FUCK THE GOOGLE SYNDICATE AND YT!!
FUCK THE GOOGLE SYNDICATE AND YT!!
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joki
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: FUCK THE GOOGLE SYNDICATE AND YT!! Reply with quote

Guys, i really need your help.

Google's hunger for information is just un-stoppable. Since they took over, this shit does not stop from YT either. A few months ago, they introduced a new policy, allowed them to track all your following page visits coming directly from youtube, then a couple weeks ago, when i wanted to log in, i was suddely told, that they dont accept my blank account alias anymore, now they want my fukking mail address to sign up, and starting today, they want my fuckjing real name when i log on.

THIS GARGABE HAS TO STOP!!!!1

this wil not became a data privacy rant, you guys know lal this shit again!! You guys are smart, you use fake accounts on yt, you are not google+ and you use ghostery plugin in your browser.

But please,.... do NOT give them any real information.

Their attempt to miraufdiepellerücking is more annoying then entering a fucking overcrowded train on a tuesday mornig.

So, it seems, they are forcing me to put a realname, and their fake-name-captcha did not accept stuff like "FUCKYTDATAPOLICY" and such asw my realname, my chan will go by the new name 'ytfuern arsch' as of now instead of "comaJoki".
...also, can someone explain me, why this gets me so angry?

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: FUCK THE GOOGLE SYNDICATE AND YT!! Reply with quote

youtube is googles way of trolling humankind
fact!

SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: FUCK THE GOOGLE SYNDICATE AND YT!! Reply with quote

It is the 20th of December! Rejoice, for a new era is upon us! :P

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: FUCK THE GOOGLE SYNDICATE AND YT!! Reply with quote

Alright, on the next day, they figured "ytFor" "TehAss", was not my realname. Look for "totlly madeup" as my new channel. Also, they dont mind, if you change your birthday and gender (to "other") each time, they figure, your old fakename was probably a fakename.

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: FUCK THE GOOGLE SYNDICATE AND YT!! Reply with quote

As of today:
People who have my emailadress and an google+ account, can now directly see which youtube accounts are linked to that, EVEN IF I DONT HAVE A GOOGLE+ ACCOUNT OR EVER HAD and EVEN IF YOU DO NOT TICK "Allow people to find my YT channel, if they have my emailaddress." -- I HAD IT WITH GOOGLE AND YT!!!!11

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: FUCK THE GOOGLE SYNDICATE AND YT!! Reply with quote

God, i am so fed up with these fukkers!

The YT menu gives options to delete the google+ account (which i NEVER SIGNED UP FOR!! They just created it WITHOUT ASKING and are sharing EVERY INFORMATION i ever put in my YT account on google+!!!).

So, i deleted my google+ account and now MY YT ACCOUNT ALSO becomes "inactive" until i fukking allow them to share everything in a new made google+ account again!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: