the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: ztn3dm2
Players: 2 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › Completely useless posts, please ignore.
Completely useless posts, please ignore.
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Uhm ... am I the only one here thinking this is not the real jackthompson ?
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Falkland wrote:

i am too lazy to change the limit myself... i was speculating that JockeTF would read it and do it for me... :/

then again you have become all IRC bums... my playing style has changed too since i switched from gamepad to keyboard so it is hard to proove...

u rage, u lose i guess :|
Joki
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Falkland wrote:

don't quote me on that, but i have to admit: i'm with falkland on that one. :blush:

Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Won't quote it.. but noted ;P

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

I love adequacy.org. And you should too. Here's a film review of "The planet of the apes" from Adequacy. Worth a reading.

Quote::

I've always been a "Planet of the Apes" fan. From the time I was little, I've had t-shirts, toys and fond memories of the movie and the television series. Needless to say, I was quite excited to hear about this movie, almost as excited as when I heard Natalie Portman was to appear in "The Phantom Menace". So, with that in mind, here is my review of "Planet of the Apes" - guaranteed to be without spoilers!

I went to the movie at 10:05pm. The theater was still packed and I could only get a seat toward the front. That was a good sign, I decided. I took up my seat and settled down with my large coke and popcorn smothered in butter. I was quite fortunate entering the theater, as three very lovely young ladies opened the door for me. It was a most exciting start to the movie.

A few seconds before the film, four more lovelies took up seats in the row in front of me. They were quite nubile, at least from what I could tell in the darkened theater. One, in particular, was very thin and had a small, cute nose. Her hair was pulled back in a knot. I only wish I could have seen what color her eyes were.

The movie itself was rather darkly toned. This was unfortunate, because I wasn't getting much illumination on the cutie. However, I was diligent and there were several times throughout the film where a bright flash of light would afford me a better glimpse of my new friend. I was able to make out some very fine cheekbone structure and nice fullness of the lips. I was positioned such that I mostly got profiles of her, and they were quite nice.

At one point, the sweetie got up with her friend. I can only assume they were visiting the ladie's room to powder their noses and perhaps discuss feminine issues. It was then that I got a fine glimpse of her full body. Lithe, with breasts that were just right, not at all too large. She was wearing a white shirt (as best I could tell) which fit snugly around her body. Quite feminine in shape, with a pleasing buttocks. I was also able to ascertain that she was wearing very little makeup.

The ladies were gone for some time and I concentrated on the film. I noticed the film featured several apes and a cute blonde.

At last, the fine example of femaledom returned and I was once again intoxicated by her complete cuteness and form. There must have been a humorous moment in the film, because she laughed, exposing a fine set of gleaming teeth. Her eyes sparkled as she laughed.

Finally, the film ended and I managed to get behind the object of my analysis. Her gait was exemplary and her bottom seemed to call out to me with each footstep. I examined the exposed flesh of her back and noticed it was perfectly smooth. Nary a blemish. Quite inviting.

All in all, I would have to recommend this film to anyone interested. In this time of rising ticket prices, it is quite refreshing to finally see something worth the money.

From www.adequacy.org/publi...49593.html

Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

We have a nice way of saying when someone has just discovered something obvious : it sounds like " Well done , you've discovered the hot water " more or less.

Now they said that the Deepwater Horizon oil spill will reach the Atlantic Ocean.

Well , they've discovered the "Hot Water"
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Joki wrote:
Falkland wrote:

don't quote me on that, but i have to admit: i'm with falkland on that one. :blush:

WTF? what is going on? :o
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

To remain in topic with technological and environmental disasters , here's a series of documentaries about the most severe nuclear accident of the history : Chernobyl 26th Apr 1986.

- The True Battle of Chernobyl : the historical reconstruction of the terrible days of the accident and the battle that all the people had to fight to prevent a bigger danger and to confine radiations into the sarcophagus.

- Inside the Chernobyl Sarcophagus : following a group of soviet scientists on a suicide mission as they search for the missing nuclear fuel inside the remains of reactor 4

- Surviving Disaster Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster part1
- Surviving Disaster Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster part2
- Surviving Disaster Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster part3
- Surviving Disaster Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster part4
- Surviving Disaster Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster part5
- Surviving Disaster Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster part6

BTW , the accident of the Three Mile Island powerplant was of the same severity even if there wasn't an explosion with an extended contamination.

EDIT : adding other interesting resources
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...l_disaster
- www.iaea.org/NewsCente.../Chernobyl
- www-ns.iaea.org/apprai...rnobyl.htm
- www-ns.iaea.org/projec...rnobyl.htm
- www.who.int/mediacentr...index.html
- englishrussia.com/inde...rap-metal/
- englishrussia.com/inde...obyl-news/
JockeTF
Furver Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

jackthompson wrote:
Joki wrote:
Falkland wrote:

WTF? what is going on? :O

Didn't he just tell you NOT to quote it? :s

Joki
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

jackthompson wrote:
Joki wrote:
Falkland wrote:

WTF? what is going on? :O

cmon, the REAL JackThompson[TM] would be posting videos of long haired guys that look like economy teachers, making acoustic music and are surrounded by chics from the 60s or vids of japanese purple dressed weirdo music combos. \:D/

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Joki wrote:
cmon, the REAL JackThompson[TM] would be posting videos of long haired guys that look like economy teachers, making acoustic music and are surrounded by chics from the 60s or vids of japanese purple dressed weirdo music combos. \:D/

On that note, how log does the battery last?

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

2:15, if i am doing just light office stuffs. i was aware, that this cpu drains power.

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

2:15, if i am doing just light office stuffs. i was aware, that this cpu drains power.

But, of course, you needed all the power you could afford for your light office stuff.

PopeJo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

kernel_panic wrote:

But, of course, you needed all the power you could afford for your light office stuff.
using a 3D animated office help can easily cause this

kernel_panic
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Cute. HOWEVER, I think that disguising a tiger as a dog would make for much more interesting practical jokes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: