the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: nodm13
Players: 2 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › Completely useless posts, please ignore.
Completely useless posts, please ignore.
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Lots of forums have useless threads with things like 'what are you listening to' etc etc.

This is where you can post ALL useless stuff, so most of Falklands posts can be moved here too :)

Alpacas welcome.

When Snoo locks a thread you can make faces at him in here.. but don't be suprised if he deletes the post too ;P

It is bzzz in text form.

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

omg omg new chread from chiquy

too much text to read - I'm picky

just post reply

kthxbye

kernel_panic
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

We want more of this

But I vote for keeping this thread pure: no alpacas allowed. I'll report any use of alpacas imagery to the moderators. If you need to post such content please open your own thread.

Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Or like this ... *sigh* ... only a dream :(

Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

or like this .... *sigh* .... utopia :(

Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

And I am quite sure of this ... because before the victories , in the 1982 and in 2006 , the italian football world was hit by 2 different legal inquiries :

- in the 1981/82 season it was known as "Calcioscommesse" , an inquiry about illegal bets

- in the 2005/2006 season it was known as "Calciopoli" , an inquiry about some illegal contacts/relations between some referees and some team directors , mostly of the Juventus football team which caused to Juventus the revocation of the title for the winner of the national championship and its assignement to Inter.

The Juventus was also bumped to the B championship ( the equivalent of the Premiere League is the A championship in Italy ).

Nothing like that in this season ...
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

In before it gets closed! :)

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Ah, this is too good to miss. A website devoted to trash films:

trashfilmorgy.com/

There you can find gems such as this one:

CANVAS OF BLOOD.

Dad is a college professor, and his daughter is a competing violinist with a jerk boyfriend. He wants to do it, she doesn’t (“I’m not ready for a sexual relationship yet”), so he visits a massage parlor twice a week. Walking through the woods to rent a copy of Amadeus (I don’t make this shit up!) dad and daughter are attacked by a mugger.

The girl develops a cyst on her hand and requires surgery. We see the doctor snorting coke, so we know ahead of time he’s going to fuck it up. He comes in drunk to the operation and consequently her hand is damaged to the point of not being able to play the violin ever again.

They hire a lawyer, long-haired ambulance chaser Flanders Davenport (“Only the best lawyers can advertise on T.V.”) to sue the doctor, but he’s being paid off by the doctor to lose the case.

After losing the case, Dad returns to the courthouse for his briefcase or something, and sees the three drinking in celebration. Of course, you know this means war.

It’s obvious all this is leading up to a “Death Wish” moment, with the dad reverting to his Vietnam training and opening up a can of whup-ass. But it takes way too long to get around to the revenge part. And they wait until the very end of the movie to clue us in that the prof is a ex-special ops Vietnam vet.

So Dad does what any red-blooded man who loses a court case does. He makes a portable hand saw and attaches it to his gloved hand, and masked, cuts off the doc’s fingers! Next Professor Dad builds some sort of portable blow-torch and as the judge is about to enjoy a Cuban cigar, he gives him a light – all over his head (offscreen). A feet away, the judge’s wife doesn’t notice the screaming and fire in the back yard. He attaches an accessory to his hand that allows him to crush things, like billiard balls, and he goes to the massage parlor, to give the old BF an unhappy ending, if you know what I mean…

After the killings, his daughter is suddenly and without explanation back to normal. Infuriating in its’ cheapness and half-assed storytelling. There’s part of a good idea in here somewhere, but it’s certainly not onscreen.

After the film’s ending, we go to a 5 minute scene at a strip club, as two silicone beneficiaries rub on two fat-ass truckers. I guess someone’s buddy owned a titty bar and the scene was “too good” to edit.

chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Today I bought a cornish lantern (6.99 GBP).

Then went to poundland and bought a picnic, can of diet ribena and quavers (3 for 1 pound). Then I spotted oreos which I absolutely adore (cost: 2 packets for 1 pound).

What did you buy today?

Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

there is an advert in the uk showing goal celebrations. Scotland should qualify automatically for celebrations alone :/

LonesomeDrunk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

I didn't buy anything but I plan to buy bottle of vodka and one cartoon of juice.

Strzelba
LonesomeDrunk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

Did anyone read about Google "ban" againts windows system from their offices and that they will use only Linux and MacOSX based systems ?

www.ft.com/cms/s/2/d2f...ab49a.html

:grin:
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

I participate!!!! \:D/

... no i dont.. have reached the upload limit... again.. :/
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Completely useless posts, please ignore. Reply with quote

participatting \:D/
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: