Even Falkland hasn't lost his temper for months.. where has the fun gone
I hear that. I'm also sad people has grown serious and boring lately.
Does anyone wrote "Falkland" ? Who ? Where ?
BTW , if you want I can annoy you with some interesting topics I've debated in some italian forums and with other people here and there :
- I'm against all those nuclear-energy fans ( most of them are younger than me , but not ALL ... and that's a tragedy for me
) whom don't know/remember anything about Three Miles Island or Chernobyl ( someone still thinks that Chernobyl is first of all a "map" of a FPS game
- I didn't remember which one exactly - ... DAMN GAMES ... grrr .... and most of them are still getting confused by the differences between the "acceptable risk" and the "effective risk" of nuclear power. They ignore that the acceptable risk is almost a juridic instrument to regulate the nuclear companies activities , but those activities REPRESENT an effective risk for environment and human life.
But beware , if you decided to open a topic about this , I will annoy you to the extreme.
- I am against those idiots , fans of the "War in Afghanistan" : mostly ignores that for ten years , the Soviet Union already tried to give some kind of "civilization order" to the afghan people and they failed .... Western coalitions is there since 2001 !!! What ?? Did anyone say 9 years???
Right !!! You win a "special toy" ... western coalition still have one year to not give the same end to this story.
- I am against all those idiots for which the eruption of the Iceland volcain was/is not a real problem or only a problem for aviation ... I am trying hard to tell 'em that the world middle temperature was lower of half Celsius degree ( as reported by wikipedia , but I always heard about 2 degrees ) after the Pinatubo eruption .
The Iceland volcain is still in activity but there are at least 2 other big volcains with explosive activities that started their eruptions few days ago , one in Guatemala , the other one in Ecuador ...
So just expect the global temperature to go down again if those volcains will be alive with their explosive activities for a long time.
- I am against all those "experts" of the BP company but expecially of the US governement which treated the BP platform disaster in the Mexican gulf with a such f**ing superficiality.
YES , definitely I will annoy you ... LOL
BTW , I am too far from you to make you having fan , dear chiquita