the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: q3dm13
Players: 2 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Tech & Support › If you are playing OA using WLAN,
If you are playing OA using WLAN,
Something wrong with our servers or your system?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexTech & Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joki
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

this might help!

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

Did you see the guys hair? :O

Furver Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

Wow! It's working! I can see 8 WLANs instead of 4 now! The signal is better too!

chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

Is this serious? Be honest, please! :) I know my brother get Sky Sports by connecting a battery to 2 terminal cables from the telephone line so I'm not naive that way. But that music and the hairstyle tells me it's it's a piss take ;P

This MAY fix my quake live issue, I'm getting excited \:D/ the neighbour always has non secure wireless set up. He's never in the house anyway and I cant get refused cable living under a taleban regime (they cant dig holes for the cable without approval which Ill never get). Hate to see food going to waste :(
anarchypower
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

This is theoretically impossible.
I'm not wasting words, it's just crap:)
Illusions, weak minded junk;)

Furver Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

http://jocke.furver.se/images/other/cellwlan.jpg

No, it works perfectly! My signal strength is much higher now and as soon as I remove it the signal gets weaker!

SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

And tinfoil is great from keeping bad aliens reading your mind too!!!

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

FFS SNOO!!!

*I* was gonna suggest this use of tinfoil right here!

You kinda.. spoiled my party there. :F

Elite Haxor!
Elite Haxor!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

FFS SNOO!!!

14:03.02 ( RAZ3R ) and the tin-foil saladd bowl is great as a hat as well, to stop aliens reading your mind

...obviously the joke is too obvious =).
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

Did anyone ever try to connect sat dish to the WLAN antenna connector with the sat cable ?

LOL
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

Now this could actualy work!

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

JockeTF wrote:
http://jocke.furver.se/images/other/cellwlan.jpg

No, it works perfectly! My signal strength is much higher now and as soon as I remove it the signal gets weaker!

@Jocke:
You are meant to keep the cellphone mid-air in the middle of the bowl using scotch tape! ;P Also try to wrap the cable like 10 times around the cellphone, instead of 3 times.

@SnooSnoo:
Thats pretty neat, but it requires a bit more work and not everything can found in any house-hold. Plus its not a Mark Erichson-Production!

Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

Both of these technics actually works. There are many methods to enhance your signal. Just type "homebrew antenna" in google.

Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: If you are playing OA using WLAN, Reply with quote

GrosBedo wrote:
Both of these technics actually works. There are many methods to enhance your signal. Just type "homebrew antenna" in google.

Enhance signal does not help because the main problem is not the signal but how the Wi-Fi works .

Lost packets are normality with the Wi-Fi which is in contrast with the characteristic of UDP ( User Datagram Protocol ) : the main assumption of UDP is that the Network and lower levels are reliable enough to a single datagram can be sent from a source to a destination without using any assurance of delivery for the packet itself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Tech & Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: