Ass Kicking Screen Shots
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
-> Main

#61: Re: Wicked Grism... Author: chiquitaLocation: psychiatric ward PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:19 pm
    ----
Not a ss but nice instagib vid from the 1.16 NoGhost community..

q3eu.com/site/flash/wtf50/

(only recorded the second half)

#62: Re: Wicked Grism... Author: FalklandLocation: Nowhere PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:48 pm
    ----
chiquita wrote:
Not a ss but nice instagib vid from the 1.16 NoGhost community..

q3eu.com/site/flash/wtf50/

(only recorded the second half)

Nice video !!!

The voice of the singer in the first piece of the soundtrack seems the same of the first piece of the soundtrack of this one

I've already listened to the second piece of the soundtrack in the Navy Seals moovie with Charlie Sheen ... I remember also the scene when they are all at golf club , taking some "relax" ... but ...

could u please post also the titles of the soundtrack ?

#63: Re: Ass Kicking Screen Shots Author: chiquitaLocation: psychiatric ward PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:36 pm
    ----
I have no idea. I've asked hellspawn. :) I only recognise the boys are back in town and the prodigy I think.

edit:
uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZHmyANTQtk

#64: Re: Wicked Grism... Author: jackthompsonLocation: Here PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:24 am
    ----
Falkland wrote:

The voice of the singer in the first piece of the soundtrack seems the same of the first piece of the soundtrack of this one

that's rammstein... the one in the voo video is called "Mein Herz brennt"... the other one "Adios"...

#65: Re: Ass Kicking Screen Shots Author: SnooSnooLocation: Croatia PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:43 am
    ----

#66: Re: Ass Kicking Screen Shots Author: chiquitaLocation: psychiatric ward PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:48 am
    ----
CAUGHT OUT BOY!!!

SNOO SNOO FOUND GUILTY OF INCLUDING TWO VIDEOS IN A SINGLE POST!!! :mph: :hoho:

#67: Re: Ass Kicking Screen Shots Author: SnooSnooLocation: Croatia PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:09 am
    ----
chiquita wrote:
CAUGHT OUT BOY!!!

SNOO SNOO FOUND GUILTY OF INCLUDING TWO VIDEOS IN A SINGLE POST!!! :mph: :hoho:

We agreed on disbanding that rule. You need to kepp up. :oO:

#68: Re: Ass Kicking Screen Shots Author: JockeTFLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:51 pm
    ----
Na-ah!

Bad SnooSnoo! Bad!

#69: Re: Ass Kicking Screen Shots Author: SnooSnooLocation: Croatia PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:55 pm
    ----
:( :s

#70: Re: Ass Kicking Screen Shots Author: chiquitaLocation: psychiatric ward PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:48 pm
    ----
SnooSnoo wrote:

We agreed on disbanding that rule. You need to kepp up. :oO:

**sniff sniff** yep.. bs.. yuk!

#71: Re: Ass Kicking Screen Shots Author: SnooSnooLocation: Croatia PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:18 pm
    ----
Fcukers! You do that on purpose! We did agree it was futile the last time round! <--- Chuck Norris approved! Nuff said.

#72: Re: Ass Kicking Screen Shots Author: chiquitaLocation: psychiatric ward PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:58 pm
    ----
It might have passed a vote of confidence in IRC but it didn't get by me. Now as we move closer to PMS syndrome time I suggest you enjoy the quiet comfortable life and accept your wrong doing. It could be worse, we could all agree that there should be an additional apology to Jack who you grilled the last time for doing it.

Chuck Norris is no match for PMS syndrome. Chuck Norris doesnt even recognise the periodic table.. because he only knows the element of suprise. He isnt gonna help you out of this one doll.

#73: Re: Ass Kicking Screen Shots Author: chiquitaLocation: psychiatric ward PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:07 pm
    ----
after a bit of offtopicness.. here's the tracklisting as requested :) Although I think it's been answered.

Mieczysław Fogg - Bo to się zwykle tak zaczyna (The bumelants remix) The Prodigy - Smack my Bitch up Rammstein - Adios Thin Lizzy - The Boys are Back in Town

#74: Re: Ass Kicking Screen Shots Author: SnooSnooLocation: Croatia PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:30 am
    ----
Okay, can you not believe me that I thought we ditched the rule after the last time we discussed it? ffs! I will not admit to doing something wrong when in fact I have not, never. :P

#75: Re: Ass Kicking Screen Shots Author: FalklandLocation: Nowhere PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:41 pm
    ----
jackthompson wrote:

that's rammstein... the one in the voo video is called "Mein Herz brennt"... the other one "Adios"...

chiquita wrote:
after a bit of offtopicness.. here's the tracklisting as requested :) Although I think it's been answered.

Mieczysław Fogg - Bo to się zwykle tak zaczyna (The bumelants remix) The Prodigy - Smack my Bitch up Rammstein - Adios Thin Lizzy - The Boys are Back in Town

Thank You Both :)

P.S. : I should still have the single of Smack My Bitch Up and the vinyl of Firestarter somewhere .. here ... lol

-> Main