Possibly Quitting Rainbow
-> Main

#1: Possibly Quitting Rainbow Author: AllegedlyDeadLocation: Hell PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:16 am
    ----
Well, anyone who saw what was going on in the IRC channel had to see this coming.

I'm probably going to end up quitting Rainbow Networks and going back to being completely friendless and completely secluded. I basically have no one to turn to or other communities to converse with.

I won't deal with the constant series of attacks on me. I'd rather leave than let myself be subjected to naivete bullshit.

I seriously do not care if I take off before RN's 10th next year.

I've had fun over the years chatting with you guys and more over you guys are the family I never had, but enough is enough. There is only so much I can handle before it becomes too much.

Anyone can try to convince me to stay. I'll follow the forums for a good while, but forget about the IRC channel. If I get attacked here, that's it, I'm gone. I'll just forget about the RN entirely.

This isn't the first time I've been attacked in communities I've been in. It was bound to happen eventually.

#2: Re: Possibly Quitting Rainbow Author: PopeJoLocation: precise! PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:54 am
    ----
Hope you come back and hang out with us. You're part of this whole rainbow-networks thing and its missing something without you (:(

#3: Re: Possibly Quitting Rainbow Author: SnooSnooLocation: Croatia PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:57 pm
    ----
I miss you guys and girls. Sad that the channel can be so hostile. Hang in there AD! <3

#4: Re: Possibly Quitting Rainbow Author: JockeTFLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:35 pm
    ----
I hope you won't let a single bad moment ruin the past or the future.

You're obviously always welcome back in case you ever change your mind.

#5: Re: Possibly Quitting Rainbow Author: AllegedlyDeadLocation: Hell PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:51 pm
    ----
I've calmed down a bit thanks to that lovable bastard we all know as jackthompson.

I'm considering rejoining the IRC channel soon.

#6: Re: Possibly Quitting Rainbow Author: kernel_panicLocation: uk PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:56 pm
    ----
But...how could this happen? I thought you OWNED the channel, man. You've been there since day 1, since the times of w1zrd and shit. And why nobody interceded? I hold Popejo and JockeTF personally responsible for this. And Jack a little bit too.

Anyway, I hope it's all sorted out after eight months :P

-> Main