The art of creating a Cuban Ice-Tea
-> Art and design

#1: The art of creating a Cuban Ice-Tea Author: JokiLocation: at tiled stove PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:15 pm
    ----
You need:

Take a 0,5L Glass:

- Rum White 2-3 Cl
- Rum Brown 2-3 Cl
- Cptn Morgan 73% 2-3 Cl
- Apricot Brandy 1-2 Cl
- Lime Juice 3 Cl
- Crushed Ice (plenty)
- Coke (fill up the rest)

Enjoy. (Best served cold.)
(You might need a few tries to find the perfect mixture ratio for yourself)

#2: Re: The art of creating a Cuban Ice-Tea Author: PopeJoLocation: precise! PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:06 pm
    ----
bloody mary:

1part vodka
2-3 parts tomato juice

salt
tabasco
Worcestershiresauce
pepper

Apium (stangensellerie) to stir the drink with it

optional: a few drops lemon

only the vodka should be cold. don't cool the tomato juice beforehand.

#3: Re: The art of creating a Cuban Ice-Tea Author: kernel_panicLocation: uk PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:18 am
    ----
TGV:

In a 'tube' glass (280-300 mL):

-Tequila ~1/3
-Gin ~1/3
-Vodka ~1/3
-Lil'bit of Coke on top to give it some colour.

-Taste: seriously disgusting.
-Scenario: you are a teenager and want to finish it after having drunk other stuff that didn't quite do the trick.
-Results: pretty much as promised.
-Side effects: the common ones usually related to strong spirits, perhaps aggravated by its taste.

I remember a waiter asking me whether I would also like some petrol to lower it down.

#4: Re: The art of creating a Cuban Ice-Tea Author: JokiLocation: at tiled stove PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:15 am
    ----
Poojpejejo: : youareyare you areaware that miknow many peopple that are hwaeve are prolble iwm with spelling "soworcester souce" scoorrectlichly. indeedi mm (if you watgfhcing dd ed kindn fg of queens heh') they say "worschchetester souce" is realy harhhrd soto lseplell , greeting sjoiuk

#5: Re: The art of creating a Cuban Ice-Tea Author: PopeJoLocation: precise! PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:09 am
    ----
well its spelled Wuu-ster-soo-se

Worcestershiresauce [ˈwʊstəˌʃɪə-] / Worcestersauce [ˈwʊstə-]
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/...shiresauce

You can say "Wuu-ster-soo-se" even after 4 bloody marys :harr:

#6: Re: The art of creating a Cuban Ice-Tea Author: chiquitaLocation: psychiatric ward PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:16 pm
    ----
The Pope is correct.. :D although an easier way maybe 'wooster sauce'

#7: Re: The art of creating a Cuban Ice-Tea Author: JokiLocation: at tiled stove PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:38 pm
    ----
err what was i talking about? i seriously dont remember anyfrom from 2:30 AM or so. but the kitchen floor is sticky from a broken bottle and i found my shampoo in the fridge this morning. off to grab my morning coffee.

#8: Re: The art of creating a Cuban Ice-Tea Author: chiquitaLocation: psychiatric ward PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:40 pm
    ----
If I loose the remote control, the first place I look is the fridge or freezer :D

#9: Re: The art of creating a Cuban Ice-Tea Author: FalklandLocation: Nowhere PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:17 pm
    ----
Joki wrote:

err what was i talking about? i seriously dont remember anyfrom from 2:30 AM or so. but the kitchen floor is sticky from a broken bottle and i found my shampoo in the fridge this morning. off to grab my morning coffee.

chiquita wrote:

If I loose the remote control, the first place I look is the fridge or freezer

O.o ... I completely can't figure where u'd look to find your own minds ... :harr:

-> Art and design