the Rainbow Networks
RN|VQ3 DEFRAG
Map: si
Players: 0 / 18

+++eXy FFA
Map: q3tourney3
Players: 2 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › Possible Cheater!
Possible Cheater!
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexMain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RiPp3r

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:56 am    Post subject: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

Hi everyone, i hope all of you are doing good! Well, my first post is not only about greetings, there's something bad i wanna show u.. I'm 99.9% sure about a guy that uses cheats, i'd like to see your opinions, i'm talking about mankey.. i'd like to see some actions taken on him.. I played with him like a week ago, i saw him yday and he turned into a pro with lg, sg in just a week, it sounds fishy to me, i've recorded some demos ( <Link moved to another section> ). He doesnt use aimbot 100% of times, i guess he's been smart using them especially coz i think he saw there was some people watching him, there are some shots that made me be sure about his cheating, i hope he'll get banned from all servers if you guys will think, like i do, that he cheats, have fun watching demos, see you all on servers.. byez :)

Edited by JockeTF because of http://rainbow.furver.se/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=8046#8046

GrosBedo
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

Um yeah, I see nothing other than a player which aims good, but sucks in his trickjumping skills. What else ?

RN|Cortex wrote:
but there's one thing certain: THERE ARE CHEATERS IN OA

And i'm sure there are some really stupid players threatening other peoples of cheating, don't you ?

RN|Cortex wrote:
thats the perfect profile for a cheater :)
he cant move for a shit by the way
seen his jumps?

Yes indeed that's a proof. I even know that his grandmother can cook eggs. That means for sure that he's a cheater.

ripper wrote:

"collective ban"

... no comments ...

Ok so you're talking about a ban even before having any proof. Okay good.

Really guys, you should stop being jealous of people just because they aim better than you. I don't even understand how you, Cortex, can say such things, since you got treated of cheater, and for quite a long time, so it's even more queer to hear such words from you, it's like you just forgot your past.

Go train instead of talking behind the back of people and you'll get such an aim.

How to spot an aimbot
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBLB3uWjFGw

RiPp3r

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

well.. i never been jealous of people that aim better than me, i never had a problem with better players, this one just looks really suspicious to me.. that's all

SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

Am I missing some posts here? If so, its not nice deliting posts after someone quoted you... or are those irc quotes?

Anyway, regarding possible cheaters, its enough to send a pm to one of our numerous admins with a demo (if it was recorded on a RN server), because we dont like bashing ppl in public if it turns out being a false accusation, so, please refrain from this. Thanx. :grin:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

cortex told me to post in forums so i did, there's link with demos so everyone can see it, btw his quotes are from demos, btw nobody is bashing anyone, i just posted my thoughts about a person that in my opinion uses cheats :grin:

SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

RiPp3r wrote:
cortex told me to post in forums so i did, there's link with demos so everyone can see it, btw his quotes are from demos, btw nobody is bashing anyone, i just posted my thoughts about a person that in my opinion uses cheats :grin:

Okay, but from now on, please use pm's. Thanx again for understanding. :)

Elite Haxor!
Elite Haxor!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

Well that was 30 minutes I'm never getting back. Just watched all the demos in timescale + rewatching bits people commented as suspicious. Looks like normal aim to me, he wasn't even that great a player - he wasn't using wallhacks either, kept an eye out for that and fyi, there are cheats so you can see what specs are saying.

I think you all just convinced yourselves he's cheating and then any sort of aiming "Z0MG H4X!!!11"

And about his movement not being great - you don't need movement for 1v1, my flatmate was the number 3 dueler in lithuanian in 2003 and just made ql nations uk tdm second team (would of been first I'm sure, but you know what my net connection is like), though until I showed him last year he couldn't even strafe properly (wasn't able to do tr1ckhouse blue pads).
RiPp3r

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

well, i didnt say he uses them 100% of times, u know there's a button u can bind to use them, i remember it from quake3, so he could use when he "needs" .. some lg shots are suspicious that's all.. i'll tell him sorry if you think i'm mistaken.. looking forward for some more opinions first :asg:

RAZ3R
Elite Haxor!
Elite Haxor!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

I watched the entire demo, none of it looked like he was using an aimbot to me, and I've seen quite a few different q3 aimbot demos.

edit: also I don't like the way this is being discussed, it will only lead to more cheat accusations. And so far imo I have never encountered anyone in oa using external programs to cheat (I have in q3), I'm sceptical that anyone does.
RiPp3r

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

ok, how should it be discussed then? would u be so kind to show me the good way? ty in advance

kernel_panic
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

Quote::
Well that was 30 minutes I'm never getting back.

And I'm very glad you did so I don't waste mine.

I strongly suggest we transfer the case to our countercheating department, whose line manager is Lt. Falkland. I trust we are in good hands.

:D

RAZ3R
Elite Haxor!
Elite Haxor!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

lol :D.

RiPp3r: I'd raise this issue in private with one of the server admins - who can then go and get secon oppinions if need be. All these sorts of discussions will achieve imo is newbies reading them then suddenly thinking there are cheats in oa and then going off and accusing everyone that beats them (as seems to happen a lot already).
JockeTF
Furver Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

Hello and welcome. =)

The server admins will talk about it and I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks for your report anyway, but next time, do like our SnooSnoo says and send a PM. :)

chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

RiPp3r

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible Cheater! Reply with quote

RAZ3R wrote:
lol :D.

RiPp3r: I'd raise this issue in private with one of the server admins - who can then go and get secon oppinions if need be. All these sorts of discussions will achieve imo is newbies reading them then suddenly thinking there are cheats in oa and then going off and accusing everyone that beats them (as seems to happen a lot already).
ok, i'll remember next time, i've just been told to make it official in forums, so i did, sry for inconvenience.. i didnt mean to bash anyone or doing something bad.. :mph:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: