the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: ztn3dm2
Players: 3 / 18
The golden pot › RN|Clan › Main RN|Clan section › RN|clan (done!!)
RN|clan (done!!)
RN|Clan related discussions.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexMain RN|Clan section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OASUN

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

Good game RN!.

Due to the match now i follow this forum too. I can say that im a RN guy too. :)
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

PopeJo wrote:
we didn't bring shame and won in the end.
good players were missing and Strezeldude had heavy connection problems, making him ping timeout in the middle of the game :(

... ??? ... Streze timed out in the middle of the game ??? ... not good

PopeJo wrote:

3 maps, 8 caps, 20 min, 4v4 (3v3, after strezeldude left, thx SC for allowing it)

oasago2 2:3 lost
ctf4ish 8:7 sudden death win
speedyctf 8:4 win

well done guys ... but who did leave the game in SC ?

And did he leave 'cause having (maybe) the same problem ?
aanti
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

strezeldude ( ;) ) had connection problems. he timed out several times. SC came with 7 players if i remember correctly and in the second map xonix left the team to make it a fair match again. but he played in the last map again (he is propably the strongest player in their line-up).

i have demos and i will propably post them if someone is interested..

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

I'd like to have the demos for the second match. I don't know how to play that map so maybe I can see and learn what the hell did you two do to win.

Strzelba
LonesomeDrunk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

SORRY!! For my shit play and this connection problems i will resolve it. I fucked up. One more time sorry. It will not happen again.
PS sorry for my english

Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

aantipop wrote:
strezeldude ( ;) ) had connection problems. he timed out several times. SC came with 7 players if i remember correctly and in the second map xonix left the team to make it a fair match again. but he played in the last map again (he is propably the strongest player in their line-up).

i have demos and i will propably post them if someone is interested..

does anyone have any demo with xonix POV ?

And did u get more than a look at the demos he posted on OA forum ?

Two other things :

- had u noticed if Streze ping went high than usual before becoming 999 and timed him out ?
- had you noticed if Xonix ping was not so a bit higher than other SC's members ?
kernel_panic
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

Quote::
SORRY!! For my shit play and this connection problems i will resolve it. I fucked up. One more time sorry. It will not happen again.
PS sorry for my english

No sorrys for shit play allowed. Even less for connection problems. You did not fuck up anything, SC guys were very kind and didn't make a fuss about anything. Your english is good.

Everybody happy!

\:D/

aanti
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

xonix had a 148 ping, why do you ask ?
gonna watch his demos at the oa forum now..

here are my demos in a zip file:
www.sendspace.com/file/k61mvj
PopeJo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

1.) thanks for the demo aanti

2.) no worries strezel, we won and its was a fun match.. now we know where we can improve =D

3.) we have to develop map-wise tactics

4.) RN|Bl1zz4rd is in RN|, too. He's a good player, highly motivated and aanti and me (and others too I guess) know him for some time.
so the chances to have a stable 4vs4 have increased drastically I'd say :)

Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

aantipop wrote:

mmm .. xonix seemed to have quite evil shaft on oasago and evil rail on oa_ctf4ish while he was playing ... but ... (maybe) it was ok.

PopeJo wrote:

4.) RN|Bl1zz4rd is in RN|, too. He's a good player, highly motivated and aanti and me (and others too I guess) know him for some time.

Uh ??? ... Is he italian ?
PopeJo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

Falkland wrote:
PopeJo wrote:

nope he's a young german, had too many nicks (e.g. weapon, blubb, ...), but not as many as [sXe] ;P

my demos, missing the beginning of the second match, sry :(

www.sendspace.com/file/qzon4l
File Name: RN-vs-SC-PopeJo-demos.zip
Size: 10MB | Description: friendly match demo

SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

Falkland wrote:
aantipop wrote:

mmm .. xonix seemed to have quite evil shaft on oasago and evil rail on oa_ctf4ish while he was playing ... but ... (maybe) it was ok.

Stuff like this HAS to stop RIGHT NOW. Youre otherwise a nice fella, but dude, please stop this crusade of yours on this forum. One more accusation and you will be banned.

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

Quote::
Stuff like this HAS to stop RIGHT NOW. Youre otherwise a nice fella, but dude, please stop this crusade of yours on this forum

Amen. We all know where you were coming from with your comments, Falkland, but we played dumb because nobody wanted to make an issue of this--and because nobody shared your suspicions. If we did otherwise, SC people could think that, instead of the nice guys we are (you included), we are a bunch of morons who accuse other players of being on the dark side. Don't you think that, if you have real concerns about something, it's better to send the hypothetically affected ones (this would be us) a private message and let them do as they please?

Shit, I should record a demo of myself when I'm inspired in 0.7.1 and you'd see what railing fella after fella means :D

OASUN

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

We call it training, Seriously he is really good. Why not?

One advise, in ctf_4ish xnonix was pounding you whith the rail, if you want to improve in this map, you have to fill better the rail position.

Thanks guys for the demos, i had never seen from the viewpoint of the opposite, but ... aanti you frag me too many times. :)

lol aanti in sago 19:30 it seems that you are saying: Oh Why God! , why are we loosing!.
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: RN|clan (done!!) Reply with quote

PopeJo wrote:
Falkland wrote:
PopeJo wrote:

nope he's a young german, had too many nicks (e.g. weapon, blubb, ...), but not as many as [sXe] ;P

Ah ok ... I asked 'cause I have a friend that I don't see for a long time ( he's an italian damn police dude :D ) playing FPS under the nick of "Blizzard" .
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main RN|Clan section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: