the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: q3tourney4
Players: 2 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › Rearragement of the teams
Rearragement of the teams
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoll

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

Quote::
(I spoke to Demoll, and he doesn't see problems as well).
Thanks
I see a problem because we cant play now ( or maybe we can - me + fr@g )
But Im not makeing noiss as Frag ( maybe i should :P )
I'd like to play 4fun, not as some ppl whose just want WIN WIN WIN !
I think that you've allways got ( PROphet ) some existence problems...
Its sad... ;P

prophet_muhamed
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

I have to say I'm honoured. Fragzilla wrote a whole BOOK about me ( It must have took him several hours to write that post ). That means he conciders me a very important person :-) although I always give credit where credit is due: The names Fragzilla mentioned (Insomn1a, or Dohgob, or frankey, Cortex, Sewina,) are all players whom I concider superior to myself.

Anyway, I personally concider the issue resolved. New teams:

"In Ping We Trust":

Nick: Fr@gzill@

Nick: Demoll

"Mad Jihad" or (if we're allowed to, "Polish Jihad")

Nick: lini

Nick: PROphet_muhamed

Now, if anyone is ready to fight us, me and lini will be around at 22:00 CET and we can arrange something ( we're probably not trained enough yet

After all, this is a friednly tournament and the goal is to have fun and not engage in flame wars etc. So lets play guys!

Fragzilla
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

PopeJo said: " i was testing the gtv-camera services and followed a bit of your match.
I didn't read any insults but I read as prophet_muhamed said he wanted to open another team. dunno if this helps anyone.

but as I was only testing the services I didn't record any demo or such."

-----------------------

Well PopeJo, it is a pity that you did not record any demo or such, cause it would have been a nice evidence.

He was talking o lini about me, putting me down, defamating.. Summarizing it was a subtil, sometimes, and not subtle others personal attack on me to gain the favour of lini, and convince him to create a new team, and the true reason is that he wanted to change partner because he thinks his former partner its not good enough for him. He has recognised that in his posts in this forum thread, specially in one that had been deleted already because of the manners and insults it contained!

As a prove that I know what I am saying, he was talking to me using the same words and language that he used 4 days ago in a K-play server when he beaten me ( once in a hundred times , or so ). His expressions can be considered not only insulting, but even racist, at least .

I cant not reproduce all the words and expressions exactly now, but he was using repeatedly the same words he uses when spamming insults. words like:
SLAVE, NIGGER, MY PERSONAL SLAVE, SUCKER, and others that this individual repeat constantly and to whom, honestly, i don't pay much attention and I don't read...

Thats why I demanded the administrators more evidences about the server activity, players, conversations etc

Thank you anyway, for your post Popejo. I guess you were occupied with your testing of the the gtv-camera services and you were not specially interested in the comments or insults that any particular player could express towards any other. The fact tha you were not aware of the insults does not prove m that they not were expressed.

At least you witnessed that Muhamed wanted to create another team, after the registration deadline, when the tournament had started already, what was and is illegal according to the Tournament rules.

That proves that I am not inventing nothing , tha t I am aware of all that and that what I say is the truth.
That proves that the points that I expressed in my former long post (sorry but I had to explain the truth), are right. That he wanted to "dump" his mate , as he said, in his own words, and that the reasoning and evidences I talk of are absolutely valid.

And therefore that the late founded team Polish_Jihad was created out of the illegality, trespassing the rules by his members and with knowledge of what they were doing.
That reinforces the position that that team has not right to participate in the Tournament

Fr@gzill@

GIUSTIZIA MOSSE IL MIO ALTO FATTORE:
FECEMI LA DIVINA POTESTATE,
LA SOMMA SAPIENZA E ‘L PRIMO AMORE.
DINANZI A ME NON FUR COSE CREATE
SE NON ETERNE, E IO ETERNA DURO.
LASCIATE OGNI SPERANZA, VOI CH’ENTRATE.
(Inferno, Canto III, vv. 1-9)
W1ZrD
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

The purpose and reason for me to create and host this tournament was to make something fun and enjoyable, so lets try that.

I have spoken to members of the administration, and we will (as said before) all the name change of 'Mad_Jihad' to 'Polish Jihad' and allow the transfer of lini to this team.

We will also allow the transfer of Demoll from team Mad_Jihad to team 'In Ping We Trust' with no penalties for any of the teams.

Some will discuss the issue of what was 'right' and what was 'wrong' but the fact is that there is no rule without exceptions and the rules that I wrote are here as guidelines, not final facts.

An administrators word is final, and that should be the end of this. Lets start playing..

Nothing happens unless first we dream.
Fragzilla
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

prophet_muhamed said :

Anyway, I personally consider the issue resolved. New teams:

"In Ping We Trust":

Nick: Fr@gzill@

Nick: Demoll

"Mad Jihad" or (if we're allowed to, "Polish Jihad")

Nick: lini

Nick: PROphet_muhamed

-------------------

- NO! sorry, this is not the solution , this is the problem actually!

This is what you wanted to do unethically and illegally according to the rules of the tournament, and when the competition was already started. you created a new team abandoning your former partners, and you did it OUT of TIME!!!, and in an immoral, and illegal way according to the rules.

Therefore you don't belong to "Mad Jihad" anymore , because you abandoned that team.
And you are not "Polish Jihad", because "Polish Jihad" has been created illegally, unethically, and out or time, when the tournament competition was started.

You simply, under any right, or light, have not right to compete anymore in the tournament!

And I expect the Administrators to confirm formally the non existence of the team "Polish Jihad".

You think of yourself that you are smarter than the rest. You have tried to be "TOO" smart. and I expect you to pay for trying to outsmart the others illegally!

And I say to Demoll. We have not Broken the rules! We are still the legal members of our 2 teams.
The only possible way for us to continue is to join our 2 teams in 1.
You are a very cool guy, Demoll you wonder yourself if you should make more noise ( maybe i should :P , you said in your post).

Well, My advice is that you should, but i can not force you. It is up to you!

But attention I am talking of joining the rest of the legal 2 teams in 1.
I am NOT talking at all of swapping teams! That is what Muhamed has tried in a Machiavellian way. And that is immoral, and contrary to the rules!
If he is allowed to do that he would have got what he tried intentionally unlawfully.
Why to have rules, laws if anyone can do what he wants.?
Why having deadlines, then? why having registrations ?

You have to fight for what is right Demoll, in this Tournament and everywhere. Now is up to you.

If the Admins allow it we could join the rest of our teams in 1, in order to keep on playing in the tournament.

But the members that have abandoned the teams have not team anymore. They have done it voluntarily. Nobody forced them.
Muhamed started the smart move, and Lini did not say not to him, as he should have to.
Yesterday about 7 hours something We we talked in the Rainbow server I proposed him to have a conversation about it, to regain the logical, and legal status of the teams...

Lini refused, and said more or less, that it was done. Nothing more to talk. OK, its done. The legal situation is that they have created a team that is not legal, and they can not be allowed to compete!

He says to me in his post that is nothing personal. I believe him, there were nothing personal, not quarrel at all between us. I have nothing personal against him, neither.
I also have evidences of the mails and messages I sent to Lini, they were done tru Hotmail-Windows live. Everything is registered there, not in my PC. I can not lie about it! It is an account I created for the Tournamnent. I do not use Hotmail normally. I quited 10 years ago, when Microsoft bought it.

As I see the thing, they tried to overcome the rules for pure selfishness, thinking that, that way, they both got a better partner for the Tournament.

It would have been OK, if it had been done before the deadline for registration. But, not more then 24 hours after the registration was finished and the competition had started...

So, the Team they created is illegal. It was created out of time, and against all rules exposed in the Rainbow Tournament forum.

The competition can continue whiteout problems. The 2 teams with only one member can join in 1 team, and the team that is Left empty, without players scores "0" points in each match.

This is the best legal, moral, logical, and administrative solution!

I await for a formal response, Tanks to everyone cooperating and working hard for this tournament!

Fr@zill@

prophet_muhamed
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

Can I just remind everyone of two things:

1) The Golden Rule: "DON'T FEED THE TROLL"

2) There is a tournament going. I've personally spent most of today and yesterday on rainbow servers studying the 5 maps. I urge everyone to be there as often as possible, and today at 22:30 is THE FIRST FIGHT IN RAINBOW CUP HISTORY where "Polish Jihad" will fight one of the other teams - whoever shows up first!

-ME-
Active Fragger
Active Fragger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

Fr@gzilla, I agree with u, yes, this prophet_whatever has a particular non-likely behaviour and sometimes I just want to cut his neck (I mean it).
But anyways, as part of the Admin group, we already have decided that the tournament will continue.. yes, Im not very happy about this, but, it has to continue..

After the tourney, or even after "this guy" has passed to the "loooooosers" board, we will take some really strong actions.

I want to apologyse to you Fr@gzilla, anyone didnt see this coming, so, plz, as Wiz say, lets try to make this tourney funny and pleasent 4 everyone.

Good Luck.!

Fragzilla
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

This is what happens when someone that has trespassed the norms and see that nothing happens to him do...

Muhamed is seeing that he has missbehaved, broken the rules of the tournament, insulted, and or, addressed inappropriately to at least 2 members of this forum, and nothing happens to him!

And what is what he do? He keeps on with his style and manners!

He sees that he is not being punished at all, and that he gets what he tried unlawfully, He is going away with it, and now he dares to push back...
and he writes something like he did in the former post :

"Can I just remind everyone of two things:

----------

He dares to call troll to someone that has just undiscovered his acts and behaviour, with examples and evidences, that have not been refused.

Can it be more cheeky?

Shameful! Are the Admins going to do something about all that?

They just deleted one of his former posts. Is that enough for him? probably not...

AllegedlyDead
Elite Haxor!
Elite Haxor!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

prophet_muhamed wrote:

I should remind you that there are no trolls around but you. So essentially someone needs to shut the fuck up about who is a troll or not. Incase you haven't noticed, this whole thing started with you. Frankly, going around insulting other tourney players like this goes to show you need to be disqualified for any and every reason possible.

I'm calling you out to being the troll because the reasons I've seen you make are nothing but hypocritical bullshit I see in political campaigns. The posts in this thread are completely on topic and have relevence to what is going on. You have no place to call anyone a troll here. The intelligence level I've seen you display has been nothing but crap.

Fragzilla wrote:
At least you witnessed that Muhamed wanted to create another team, after the registration deadline, when the tournament had started already, what was and is illegal according to the Tournament rules.

Frag, I thought the same exact way. Registrations were closed and forming up/changing team members were not allowed past that point. WHen the registrations are closed, the teams are finalized. Trying to work your way around this won't work. If there were issues dealing with your teammates, you should have come inside the IRC chan and spoke with us first. This behavior is inexcuseable and completely unacceptable.

Fragzilla wrote:
And therefore that the late founded team Polish_Jihad was created out of the illegality, trespassing the rules by his members and with knowledge of what they were doing.

Same goes for what I said above. Registrations are closed. Trying to form a new team after the registrations is not allowed. Have an issue with your teammates, take it up in the IRC chan first.

The new teams are therefore illegal to be used in the tournament. The ones that should be disqualified are the ones that have caused this problem in the first place. Prophet, you attempted to find a loophole, but you failed at doing such. Here I am with such compelling evidence.

The only way the teams will be used in the tourney is if the administration is up with it. They are above all the rules and can change this shit whenever and wherever they want to. Other than that, you have to abide by what the rules state. Registrations being closed also means the teams are finalized and cannot be changed without an administrator's approval.

Lini, no hard feelings towards you, mate. Seeing how I just saw you come into the IRC chan and apologize, no hard feelings.
W1ZrD
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

The administrator upholds the rules by staying above the rules. This is something, you as a player, must understand and comprehend before taking part in this tournament.

The administration has discussed this issue several times over and our final decision is that Polish Jihad is allowed to participate in the tournament.

The rules during the time of occurred incident stated that players may not join more teams, it did not mention changing teams/players. This has now been appended in order to prevent similar incidents.

Why to have rules, laws if anyone can do what he wants.? Why having deadlines, then? why having registrations ?
The deadline for player registrations was extended to the 5:th of October to allow for more players to register, without this change of rules we would have had 2 teams playing.

There are no rules without exceptions, and that's why we need to look at all cases on an individual basis. If there would have been an entrance fee for entering this tournament and some official world ranking system, then one could argue where to draw the lines of what is illegal, or not. In this case that's not an issue.

Nothing happens unless first we dream.
JockeTF
Furver Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

We have already decided to let Polish Jihad play, after much discussions, this decision is final from the administration and we will not change our opinion in this matter at this stage.
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: