oookkeeyyy, we tested it and tried different strategies on it rainbow.furver.se/inde...1141#11141
I am just brainstorming here, so I hope you get some inspiration off it. As I only defended, this might be a very narrow view I got of the map:
- you're forced to camp & hide & railwhore - not fun
- flag area is much too open towards mid and at the same time the base is too crammed with levels, corners and pads.
- getting rail or MH is too risky for defenders, so they stick at the base with rl, sg and ye .. walking circles.
- MH is rather useless for attacks on spacemaps, because you get pushed into the void with rail&mg&rocketsplash - only helps defenders - who are normally not leaving their base for it. it becomes an item for mid-railcampers.
- the main point of action are the bases - camping them leads to endless draw games without any caps.
- try to move the "main point of action" away from the flags.
- make it less edgy. having to walk around 90° corners all the time really slows everything down.
- put the flag behind a pillar, or on a lower level where it cant bee seen from mid (eg. bubctf) to avoid endless railwhoring.
- give an appeal to use jumppad-routes by offering items in the air
- make the whole thing half the size
smaller pillars, smaller distances, narrow path and risky bridges !!
- shorten jumppad-routes / block fast cap ways - otherwise it only supports base camping, cause if you loose the flag only 1u from base, you cant return it. once in mid the flagruner cant be catched up (in mlctfbase, or whats it called, its different, because the one-jumppad-speed-capture route is completely open to shoot escapers in the air all the way from base to base)
thats it for now, I hope others can give input, too. this is just an impression and assorted ideas.