I've successfully ported FreezeTag151 to ioquake3 VM (I've tested only TDM FreezeTag ) and produced an updated archive ( starting for q3freeze151b.zip - which it took ages to me finding it
because the original site doesn't exist anymore - , I've extracted the full archive , replaced the VM files with the new ones and zipped all again in ioq3-freeze151b.zip ).
I've not tested it with OA , but I guess it should work ...
I've tried to post attachments also to the q3min forum ( I've tested the mod also on q3min and it works ) , but the system refuses them.
So ... here the attachments available for whom is interested.