the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: rq3dm4
Players: 4 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › Players Behaviour
Players Behaviour
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joki
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: IP banning Reply with quote

By the way:

It's a way to keep your server clean of people like DeadDREAMER, whose only intension is to ruin the fun of other players.

For example: When he is on the server with me (and he knows I'd beat him), he always disconnects, as soon as he is behind 1:0. He also always disconnects, as soon as other spectators left and I have to wait for a joiner again.

Notice he has a bind to:
say "sorry"
say "must go"
quit

I hate to flame, but I don't really know if such a small coummunity like the OA-players can take such behaviour. :/
[sXe]
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: IP banning Reply with quote

Dude ur so fucking rite! He called me hitler and stuff for NO REASON! I disconnected him aswell after permanent flaming attacks. Obviously the shock is still too deep...but I improved my behaviour in opposite of him! Save the OA community from foolish lamers like him! :argh:

Most important lesson: Don't feed the troll!

Edited by SnooSnoo
P.S.
Mind the language please.

kernel_panic
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

Actually, DeadDreamer is as of now the only reason I have to try to improve as much as possible...till the point when I can destroy him. No, I don't like his behaviour either.

It's weird, on the other hand, I can't avoid not hating Prophet Mohammed as opposed to most people--he even makes me laugh from time to time (sorry, fraggy, I like you too :D).

PopeJo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

Well, it should be tried to educate people.

with ryan/snyker/snyper/nano - whatever he calles himself now - it seems to have worked so far

1. tell him what he does wrong / shouldn't do
if no use
2. callvote kick him (better - to make him realize he annoys ALL people on the server) / or kick him as an admin
if no use
3. tell him what he does wrong / shouldn't do again
if no use
4. threaten to ban
if no use
5. temp ban for few days

and tell him to come to the RN irc channel or this forum for complaining

now his behavior has definitely improved :)
baning people should really be the last resort

dohgob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

lol, I thought Joki and sXe is the same person. But I was so wrong, they are not the same person, they are twins!
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

dohgob wrote:
lol, I thought Joki and sXe is the same person. But I was so wrong, they are not the same person, they are twins!

They are not the same at all (like twins would be).

Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

spiritual twins then
Joki
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

Because we both don't like people whose only intension is to spoil the fun for others? :]~°

A few hints:

- Don't disconnect in the middle of a game
Noone cares if you win or lose, but its annoying to have someone disconnect in the middle of a tourney game :c
- I dont think, you are a bad player, when you lose.
I dont think, i am a bad Player, when I lose.

It's 1v1! Everything can happen in 1v1, cause if one of the Players had a bit luck with spawning point, or took the right decision which item to get first, or hit a lucky grenade, it not uncommon to end in a 13:0, without the other Player having a real change to get into the game again. (Especially on small, armor-rich maps, where also respawn-frags are easy to achieve, like aggressor. Yet, the "luck-factor" is a lot bigger in FFA)
I will think, you are a crappy Player thou, if you disconnect in the middle of a game.
- Play to have fun!
chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: IP banning Reply with quote

[quote="Joki"]By the way:

It's a way to keep your server clean of people like DeadDREAMER, whose only intension is to ruin the fun of other players.

For example: When he is on the server with me (and he knows I'd beat him), he always disconnects, as soon as he is behind 1:0. He also always disconnects, as soon as other spectators left and I have to wait for a joiner again.

hmm Derity does the same.. when he gets frustrated when I cant hit people and the game lasts longer that what he expects. Everytime he got bored I done what was asked, yet it is never good enough. Every corner you turn, these damn noobs and lag anylists. I had enough, turned on the radio and heard MC Hammer. i give up

Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: IP banning Reply with quote

[sXe wrote:
"]but I improved my behaviour in opposite of him! xxxx.

oh nice.. you came here instead to support him with with lots of hugs and kisses. very sweet

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: IP banning Reply with quote

chiquita wrote:
By the way:
hmm Derity does the same.. when he gets frustrated when I cant hit people and the game lasts longer that what he expects. Everytime he got bored I done what was asked, yet it is never good enough. Every corner you turn, these damn noobs and lag anylists. I had enough, turned on the radio and heard MC Hammer. i give up

W.W;;

We all should not take a game that serious! :wacko:
PopeJo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

forget my education post. I had to ban ryan/snyker/snyper/nano again. took him only 3 days to get back to his usual spamming habits :(

Derity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

wow, chiq is talking about me :D

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

Women usually purpose to slag someone of bcuz it's one of their weapon in our man-dominating world! :hoho:

chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

Derity got bored and I kept changing maps n stuff even though there were 3 other players.

He asked for 1v1 and when i changed it he suddenly left after about 20 seconds cos the game wasnt over in 30 seconds (probably).

Only problem was : he never said goodbye :) not even a lazy bb ;P

poor little bunny :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: