RN|VQ3 DEFRAG
Map: si
Players: 0 / 18

+++eXy FFA
Map: rq3dm4
Players: 0 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › Mices
Mices
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Mices Reply with quote

I know this has been discussed before..

but today I buy a new mice.. and maybe someone could point me to some bargains and recommendations on kelkooooooo... which is where I shop most :D

www.kelkoo.co.uk/

and i need mouse mat also

Last edited by chiquita on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

shopping.kelkoo.co.uk/...mform=true
chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

hmm.. that is better than mrmoo's mousey. i could get the extra satisfaction of teasing him xD I'll wait until later in the day for more suggestions then pick one :D
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

that's the one i'm using right now... but i think i'll get a copperhead again..

that's my current mousemat.. but it's crap... it's one with two sides.. a fast one and a control one... but that means it also has 4 feet on every side.. and those feed damaged the skates under my mouse because sometimes the mat is too small.. so better buy a single sided mat...

and i switched from the fast side to the control side when i decreased sensitivity... dunno.. i should be the opposite because i move the mouse more now... but maybe the fast side just isn't right for me... that might change again when i lower the table and the wrist doesn't touch the it anymore..

Last edited by jackthompson on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total
chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

I had an MX310.. will a copperhead really feel as good after I give it a chance.. I dont want to end up with something which I feel I miss my long lost mx310 all the time. I dont even know where the mouse wheel is.. it fell under the bed when i tried to fix it :(
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

the copperhead doesn't have those bottom edges like the mxBLA where you rest your thumb on... you hold it a little different with the fingertips on the rubber edges.. that mx518's edge was quite irritating after having the copperhead for some time like the hand had more contact with the mat before i got used to it...
PopeJo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

<- uses a copperhead and a mx518.

the copperhead is awesome for gaming, but I prefer the mx518 for long desktop hours, because I can rest my hand completely on it, which is very relaxing.

I can't use the copperhead with highest settings (they are actually highest super high settings, which I didn't really miss so far), cause it gives me mouselag in *nix and winxp.
so if you only want to buy one mouse, I#d recommend going to a shop and trying the "feel" of the mice and which is more comfortable to your hand.
I myself would opt for a mx518, as I don't game that much.

SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

This is one of the best mice ever. Odigo's personal 3rd.

Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

Farewall my mouse. It's final moments :'( It is a very sad day.

(Note no mouse wheel - it rolled so far under the bed I cant find it)

ps. I think I will go for PopeJo's advice as i use the mouse lots for non gaming stuff. The razer thing looks weird. But I wont go into shops and test them, I will feel silly while people watch

I bet Falklands mouse looks like this after a day...

finalmoments.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  60.74 KB
 Viewed:  6922 Time(s)

finalmoments.jpg

aanti
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

razer salmosa is "cheap", has a good sensor (i think same as diamondback 3g and copperhead), huge buttons, no extra side buttons (which i find quite useful, for gaming and not-gaming) i once had one, but the buttons started to squeak :( so i turned it back for the diamondback3g, which is a good mouse, if you like the shape (the side buttons of the diamondback 3g are ok).

logitech mx518 is a legend among gamer mice if you like the shape. a friend of mine got it, i kinda like this mouse.

ms intellimouse explorer 3.0 has no high dpi, but should be a very very good mouse too.

or you could buy for similar money 10 labtec standard wheel mice and destroy them whenever you feel like it.

mousepad: i have a large plastic one, which is good, but i think its not good for the teflon feet of the mice ? now i use a even bigger pad with cloth surface: www.ocztechnology.com/..._mousepads but that was a bit expensive for a mousemat :>
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

Hahaha, what are those pink remnants? Nail polish? Or do you sweat sweet juicy strawberry flavoured sweat like in my dreams? XD

Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

No it's lippy.. i kiss the mouse each time I beat jack thompson 10-0 in tourney xD

Actually it was alot worse.. before I cleaned it :D If I can't get these chemicals off after using bleach it makes me wonder if it's really good for my nails :D
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

chiquita wrote:
No it's lippy.. i kiss the mouse each time I beat jack thompson 10-0 in tourney xD

Actually it was alot worse.. before I cleaned it :D If I can't get these chemicals off after using bleach it makes me wonder if it's really good for my nails :D

Aww, burst my bubble :(

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

Right now i'm using a Razer Diamondback

and a Everglide Titan mousepad

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0...nkCode=asn
or
www.everglide.com/inde...&Itemid=42

I've heard good things about the razer copperhead too, so i might get a copperhead if my diamondback breaks. I'll never change the mousepad again ever thou. I had a steel pad, various plastic pads and an expensive hardplastic pad before, but this fabric-like one is really the best. Using it for years now and its perfect as on day #1.

Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Mices Reply with quote

SnooSnoo wrote:
Hahaha, what are those pink remnants? Nail polish? Or do you sweat sweet juicy strawberry flavoured sweat like in my dreams? XD

But i never beat you 10-0.. only wrrr, Falkland, jack, and mrmoo. Unless your talking about your strawberry sweat fetish.

Anyway i got the mx518 and joki's mouse pad since I still have amazon vouchers (maybe it will give me uber skillz).
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: