the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: q3tourney6
Players: 2 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores
Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

damn.. looks like Tourney2 and Tourney3 wrote to the same logfile for a few hours.. it was possible to split the logfile but a few log lines might be lost...

Tourney3 high scores showed the stats of a former cpma tourney server... they have been reset...

a few players are close to 10 matches (according to the reconstructed log)... their stats will show the next day after they have played more than 10 complete rounds..

before next year we'll have monthly high scores too! :D
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

jackthompson wrote:

Tourney3 high scores showed the stats of a former cpma tourney server...

Are u sure ?
I remember there was a Tourney3 071 once upon a time :/

jackthompson wrote:
before next year we'll have monthly high scores too! :D

Excellent !!! :D
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

Falkland wrote:
jackthompson wrote:

Tourney3 high scores showed the stats of a former cpma tourney server...

Are u sure ?
I remember there was a Tourney3 071 once upon a time :/

yeah... that might be it... hmm... i think i'll just merge all 1v1 logs when the monthly stats are working and hide for a month.. :D

the all-time-stats will be for all servers then... and the monthly stats will be per-server... or so...

if someone has a better idea he may reply here :)
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

jackthompson wrote:

the all-time-stats will be for all servers then...

So if I will have a re-thinking about a player ( cheater ) after a month , all will be lost in the ocean :(
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

Falkland wrote:
jackthompson wrote:

So if I will have a re-thinking about a player ( cheater ) after a month , all will be lost in the ocean :(

an ocean of gibs... and me... on the beach working on my suntan... and in the distance Falkland is drowning... "cheater... ah.. cheater!!1!" he screams waving with both arms.. but nobody can hear him... ...

... ...

a bird with an rl?

:O ... :(

gg
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

jackthompson wrote:
Falkland wrote:
jackthompson wrote:

an ocean of gibs... and me... on the beach working on my suntan... and in the distance Falkland is drowning... "cheater... ah.. cheater!!1!" he screams waving with both arms.. but nobody can hear him... ...

... ...

a bird with an rl?

:O ... :(

gg

:| :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

jackthompson wrote:

... and in the distance Falkland is drowning... "cheater... ah.. cheater!!1!" he screams waving with both arms.. but nobody can hear him... ...

Rofl ...

I am sorry to destroy your dreams ... but this is higly improbable :

1. my name is Falkland

2. I have my first experience with the risk of drowing when I was 1 years old or so , when I finished under water in the sea and when my father took out of it , I was laughing as a mad

3. I learnt to swim when I was 3 yrs old ( or so )

4. Many other times I was in danger of drawing for many causes ( other ppl trying to do it , raw sea , while I was hunting to some big fishes or some big octopus at 15-20 metres under water in apnoea , in full winter and in the cold sea with 6 or more kilos of ... ehm some extra equipment ... etc etc etc ) and I was out of it without calling or receiving hlp

5. I still have a ( maybe ) valid licence for life rescue in external waters ( sea ) , in internal waters (lakes) and for pools.

6. If anyone has the intention of trying to draw me ... well ... u're welcome ... I can take u under 15 metres deep and leave u there ...

7. If the only one interested in figthing cheaters here is me ( but I am not alone elsewhere ) , why do u reserve/pay so much attention to a single one person (me) request ? You are many , I am one ( but not THE one , THE one is someone else ) ... the rate is 1/n ! ... Majority wins !!!

gg
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

IMO cheaters are just very frustrated players who have become irrational in their demand for revenge and for whom spamming better players with obscenity isn't enough to compensate for their aggro... they either stop playing or will get better and less frustrated...
chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

Maverick also said they have small penises. I don't know how he knows that :s
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

chiquita wrote:
Maverick also said they have small penises.

Someone else said that female cheaters have a flat breast instead.
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

Even if the there was already a peak in the past , the lameness trend is constant :

www.google.com/trends?q=wallhack
www.google.com/trends?q=aimbot
www.google.com/trends?q=autoaim
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

www.google.com/trends?...all&sort=1

peruvian pan flute bands use aimbots...
chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

Note how there's always an increase at Christmas time. That's kids getting PC's as presents.. barely had it a day and they are searching for hax :)
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

jackthompson wrote:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=wallhack%2Caimbot&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=1

peruvian pan flute bands use aimbots...

(*) these are very interesting

Quote::

1. Peru
2. Bolivia
3. Philippines
4. Sweden <------ (*)
5. Malaysia
6. Venezuela
7. Finland <------ (*)
8. Brazil
9. Hungary <------ (*)
10. Poland <------ (*)
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Tourney2 and Tourney3 high scores Reply with quote

chiquita wrote:
Note how there's always an increase at Christmas time. That's kids getting PC's as presents.. barely had it a day and they are searching for hax :)

Maybe simply 'cause under X-mas holidays they have more time to play , to have their ass kicked and to search for the "right - from their point of view - warfare countermeasures"
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: