the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: q3tourney3
Players: 2 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › Players Behaviour
Players Behaviour
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Derity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

i was pissed by the lag and did a tr, had lag on several points so i didnt rejoin

Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

Derity love, your weekend started soo well. :)

[root@local NoGhost]# grep Derity whine

654:49say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: the weekend starts
1655:44say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: ^3:^4)
1656:20say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: ^3:^4)
1656:48say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: ^3:^4)
1657:05say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: ^3:^4)
1657:26say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: ^3:^4)
1657:51say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: ^3:^4)
1658:14say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: ^3:^4)
1658:46say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: ^3:^4)
1659:04say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: ^3:^4)

========================================

1659:22say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: aye
1659:31say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: yep
1660:19say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: chickens the best
1660:21say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: yep
0:20 say: ^2R^7N^||^3Derity: yay
[root@local NoGhost]#

Last edited by chiquita on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

weeeh, you hurt my privacy :D

Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

ok im sorry, removed :D

Last edited by chiquita on Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
[sXe]
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

I'm afraid this poor guy won't change his behaviour. So long I won't change my attitude towards most polish la**** sry PLAYERS. Well it's just a fact that many other countries dislike the harsh, small-minded behaviour of these trolling guys. That's why it's rather difficult just to ignore.

DeadDREAMER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: IP banning Reply with quote

Joki wrote:
By the way:
Notice he has a bind to:
say "sorry"
say "must go"
quit

I hate to flame, but I don't really know if such a small coummunity like the OA-players can take such behaviour. :/

[b] U really got imagination:) I dont got such bind. Maybe its hart to believe but i was going to play with Tomek and u become on server, so if u translate that text what i wrote to him u understand why I was going to quit in first place. The secound one is on other topic. PLEASE READ IT. And dont say some bullshit about my binds:)
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: IP banning Reply with quote

DeadDREAMER wrote:
Joki wrote:
By the way:
Notice he has a bind to:
say "sorry"
say "must go"
quit

I hate to flame, but I don't really know if such a small coummunity like the OA-players can take such behaviour. :/

[b] U really got imagination:) I dont got such bind. Maybe its hart to believe but i was going to play with Tomek and u become on server, so if u translate that text what i wrote to him u understand why I was going to quit in first place. The secound one is on other topic. PLEASE READ IT. And dont say some bullshit about my binds:)

Off-topic, is it okay if I delete a post thats double?

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

Why not? There u go!

DeadDREAMER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

snoosnoo yes Delete it, there was some problem to send post and make it 2:)
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

The last couple of weeks I've been playing more, and I have to say, what I see going on in 1v1 is getting me to think about quitting. You realy cant play a decent game w/o someone calling you names.

Even had to kick a bugger just to have some peace. Later I tried to play some q3a on jacks server. Was allways the normal poking here and there but nothing special. But today even there was a couple of dudes ruining the game.
Idk if its a sunday thing but it wasent a nice atmosphere.

Ppl just dont seem to play to have fun, but to make fun of others. And allways in a competitive mood. I realy miss wiz, we never played a match to see who's better, but allways just for fun.

All in all I'm dissapointed in the behavior both here and in the servers. Please just play for fun and no namecalling!

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

Wot do u mean by namecalling? I experienced the last time that even newcomers come to OA and quit when they get fragged in a row although they're at least adept to q3. On the other side there are several known and experienced players who prefer to play "undercover" atm. Nothing seems to be ok for sum reasons...Wot a pity the old times (0.6-0.7 period) won't come back where fun matches where only fun and competetive matches where still enjoyable without personal conflicts *cough* :(

SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

Namecalling= camper, cheater, stupid etc..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

SnooSnoo:
They well always play for WINING, to show they are the best.. But u know what is more stupid?
Derity said to me, that im afraid of joki that why im not play against him. Look at that side. NOW i cant just choose who u like to play becouse its funny and make u smille, and who not becouse his hehavior is IMHO hmm opprobrious.
If u dont play to safe peas of mind u are chicken bla bla bla
If u play and they make u angry becouse of his behavior, and u start acting like they - they got pretension to you by that.

Where is a "aurea mediocritas " ?

Then u see that germans fit to germans and deffend them, becouse its ok to one of them be stupid kid who provoke hard feelings and in resultat of that - stupid behavior other players. You tell me there is no racism and nationalism on this server?
LET ME EXPLAIN STH TO U.
IT IS!! AND IS A LOT OF THIS!

Everythinkg start from 1-2 people who you let got a free hands to do whatever they like. The atmosphere on the server not is couse ot that.

Look on evolution of skills. No one is good since begining. When i started and loosing agains everyone on the server, no one tell me that im camper, cheater, looser, or "Polak". But when i start to kick they ass, since then i hear all the time that im a camper, that i dont got any skills, that im sux.. But wtf? Im wining and only what i do. In my opinion that what im calling camp is stand by one place who is good hiden (u cant easy see where the player is) and waiting to shot. Anyway, if someone camp to much and i dont got any chance to play/shot i simple dont play with that player and problem is off.
But.. on other side other do cry baby, go to forum and say that i got binds on that and thaaat and i got super hamster who control my mouse:) and the secound one for the keyboard:D People who dont know me at all.

There is a law that anywhere in internet should not be any racizm and nationalism. But on your server is a lot of it. What was your reaction on my complain on stupid text of nookie [sxe] when i do F..ing nothing to provoke to start that such of behavior? NOTHING. I dont play with him, dont speak to him, and the problem still was the same. U allowe abusers make climat and atmosphere on te servers. Effect of this affect on everyone. Now u cant simple play for fun, u cant even play like YOU want, u must play like THEY WANT (the best stay on one plays before they kill u) bcouse u well be a BIG NASTY CAMPER OR OTHER BAD KIDS LIFE PROBLEM.

Thanke you for attention.
chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

what server is this?

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Players Behaviour Reply with quote

DeadDREAMER wrote:
SnooSnoo:
They well always play for WINING, to show they are the best.. But u know what is more stupid?
Derity said to me, that im afraid of joki that why im not play against him. Look at that side. NOW i cant just choose who u like to play becouse its funny and make u smille, and who not becouse his hehavior is IMHO hmm opprobrious.
If u dont play to safe peas of mind u are chicken bla bla bla
If u play and they make u angry becouse of his behavior, and u start acting like they - they got pretension to you by that.

Where is a "aurea mediocritas " ?

Then u see that germans fit to germans and deffend them, becouse its ok to one of them be stupid kid who provoke hard feelings and in resultat of that - stupid behavior other players. You tell me there is no racism and nationalism on this server?
LET ME EXPLAIN STH TO U.
IT IS!! AND IS A LOT OF THIS!

Everythinkg start from 1-2 people who you let got a free hands to do whatever they like. The atmosphere on the server not is couse ot that.

Look on evolution of skills. No one is good since begining. When i started and loosing agains everyone on the server, no one tell me that im camper, cheater, looser, or "Polak". But when i start to kick they ass, since then i hear all the time that im a camper, that i dont got any skills, that im sux.. But wtf? Im wining and only what i do. In my opinion that what im calling camp is stand by one place who is good hiden (u cant easy see where the player is) and waiting to shot. Anyway, if someone camp to much and i dont got any chance to play/shot i simple dont play with that player and problem is off.
But.. on other side other do cry baby, go to forum and say that i got binds on that and thaaat and i got super hamster who control my mouse:) and the secound one for the keyboard:D People who dont know me at all.

There is a law that anywhere in internet should not be any racizm and nationalism. But on your server is a lot of it. What was your reaction on my complain on stupid text of nookie [sxe] when i do F..ing nothing to provoke to start that such of behavior? NOTHING. I dont play with him, dont speak to him, and the problem still was the same. U allowe abusers make climat and atmosphere on te servers. Effect of this affect on everyone. Now u cant simple play for fun, u cant even play like YOU want, u must play like THEY WANT (the best stay on one plays before they kill u) bcouse u well be a BIG NASTY CAMPER OR OTHER BAD KIDS LIFE PROBLEM.

Thanke you for attention.

You have to know that most other servers dont have so many admins that play on the servers. We do what we can, but obviousley we cant be online all the time covering all servers. We indeed tried to educate people and show them not only how to play, but also how to behave. Since we cant educate everyone, and everyone doesent speak english, we have a hard time in doing our job.

To say something about you versus sXe, well, you are behaving kinda like Palestinians and Israelis. You just dont want to stop teasing one another and it doesent matter who "started" because you dont even know anymore how it began and why. You just continue to fight. Things like that make me realize there is no solution, no answer. People are stubborn and dont see the wood from the trees.

If somebody brakes the rules on the RN servers and an admin can do something about it, he will. Other than that, there is not much we can do.

There are ppl who come to the servers just to provoke others. They dont want to play, or, they do play (maybe even good as I whitnessed yday) but they still need to behave like asses towards others and that makes theyr day. Thats not the place where I want to be. Thats not the place where I can relax and have some fun.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: