the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: q3dm6
Players: 2 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › Los Chupanibres
Los Chupanibres
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Los Chupanibres Reply with quote

I'm proud to announce that Los Chupanibres, pressured by other teams, and people not participating in the tourney declare theyr retreat from the Tourney. Insomn1a and I both discussed what has been said on IRC about us and we both decided that such things are below our way of comunication.

We have tried several times to explain to those people why we can not play during the past week. Since having a life and resonsibilityes is treated by some as disrespect we will no longer bother you with our presence in the tourney.

We have been in contact with our opposing team the past week and they clearley had nothing against waiting for our match till next week. But because of somebodys intollerance we have decided to make things easyer for everybody.

This decision stands and can not be reversed.
Happy Fragging...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Los Chupanibres Reply with quote

Why did nobody know that you had planned it over the next week?
Why didn't you tell it when I often asked some news about the tournament?
Wasn't it your responsibility to have let the other contestants known about it?

I feel bad for this; I recognize that I was a little upset today, for other reasons, and I may have been a little too harsh with that... But god, don't act as if I was intolerant.
Loki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: Los Chupanibres Reply with quote

Oh I know why nobody knew, cause you've got a real life & responsibilities.
Clearly, letting us know is not a responsibility for you.
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: Los Chupanibres Reply with quote

Loki, youre in irc 24/7, in one ouf our or me and DarXides conversations i specificly stated that if inso wouldnt play this weekend we would most likley play next week. And I wont discuss this any more. The issue for me and Inso is resolved.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Los Chupanibres Reply with quote

You should have posted that on the forum, especially since I seem to have bothered you so much by asking about it.

I've checked the channel logs (my comp stays connected 24/7, that doesn't mean I am reading conversations 24/7 btw): you have been chatting almost every day of the last week. But still, you didn't manage to find 2 minutes in your time to do a forum post. Talk about respect... Even rashdawg who's playing from the US managed to keep us informed (http://furver.no-ip.org/rainbow/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=307).
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Los Chupanibres Reply with quote

SNOO!!! NOOOOO... SNOOOO!!!!

I still love you!!!!

Please come back!!!!

At least for a spanking... I like to spank you... with my stiff Lasergun beam that looks so good on your ass...

You were the only friend I had!!!!! And you speak even german... good german...

Donaudampfschiffahrtgesellschaftkapitaen, snoo... DONAUDAMPFSCHIFFAHRTGESELLSCHAFTKAPITAEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Insomn1a
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Los Chupanibres Reply with quote

U're in the finals right? Yes. Whats the big deal then? You simply wait until we do our match and that's that. And what does all this have to do with respect? We dont need to make any forum posts because you cant learn patience. Go play on defrag and have fun. You would eventually learn when is the date for the finals since u're already in it and u have to make plans with the opposing team. Its that simple. Jeeeez.

TOM JACKSON!!!!!

Loki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Los Chupanibres Reply with quote

Hey calm down. As I said before, I was on a bad mood the day I said it was disrespectful from you guys, I didn't really mean it. For god's sake I've played 4 matches in an entire month, of course I'm not impatient.
But right after that, Snoo insults me on the public forum & gives up the tournament, WTF?
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Los Chupanibres Reply with quote

I've never brought up any names in my original post, if you felt insulted I apologize for that. But i have to tell you that what you said on the channel and later in your posts insulted me and my inteligence.

As I said before the issue for US is resolved. We BOTH quit the cup. I hope we can close this chapter in peace.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: