the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: q3dm17
Players: 2 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › Important for everybody
Important for everybody
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexMain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
extrem

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Important for everybody Reply with quote

deutsch;

!hallo meine freunde
dies hier ist eine sonder nachricht für alle freundlichen menschen dieser welt! eine Gute freundin von mir musste sich heute im unterricht von einem lehrer was gefallen lassen von dem ich am liebsten nichts höhren wollte! sie wurde sexuell belästigt! für alle freundlichen menschen dieser erde. Helft mit. Lasst diesen lehrer Nie wieder vergessen was er getan hat

englisch:
Hello my friends,
This is a special message to all friendly people on this world. Today, a good friend of mine had to acquiesce something in school, from which I really don't want to hear a thing!
´She was molested! To all friendly people on this Earth. Help with us. Don't let this teacher ever forget what he has

Français:
Salut tout le monde, Ceci est un communiqué special a toutes les personnes honnêtes de ce monde! Une bonne amie a moi a dû aujourd'hui subir pendant un cours une chose qu'elle n'aurait jamais shouhaité. Elle s'est fait harceler sexuellement par son professeur! Alors à toutes les personnes sympathiques de ce monde : Aidez-la! Ne laissez plus jamais ce professeur oublier ce qu'il a fait.

Český:
Ahoj kamarádi,
toto je speciální zpráva pro všechny přátelské lidi na světě. Dnes se moje dobrá kamarádka musela smířit s jednou věcí ve škole, kterou bych nejradši ani neslyšel!
'Byla obtěžována! Prosím všechny přátelské lidi na světě. Pomozte jí s námi. Nenechte tohoto učitele nikdy zapomenout, co udělal.
done

Hollandisch:
Hallo vrienden, dit is een speciaal bericht voor alle vriendelijke mensen in de wereld! Een goede vriend had vandaag problemen met een leraar, en die leraar heeft iets gedaan wat ik niet gedacht zou hebben! Ze is sexueel lastig gevallen door die leraar! Voor alle vriendelijke mensen op de wereld, help hiermee, laat deze leraren nooit voorgeten wat ze heben gedaan!

MSN: extrem__ @ hotmail.de

Last edited by extrem on Fri May 21, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joki
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

i think you came to the wrong place.
this forum is about "a bunch of fellows, hosting gameservers and playing on them", as far as i know.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

i think i did read:,, gerneral desucussions"

MIOW
Active Fragger
Active Fragger

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

The English part is missing.
extrem

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

sorry i correct it

SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

I trust in the german authorities and justice system. I dont see how else we can help. Best thing to let the police, than the justice system do their job. Never take things like this in your own hands.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

what would you say, if a teacher of your girlfriend would do that? would you like that?

JockeTF
Furver Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

That's beside the point. I agree completely with SnooSnoo, go to the police.

ZerO

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

We need the A-team!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM&feature=related

Ok, i wont be an ass, but i cant do more. Go to the police and i wish you and the girl the bests. :)

kernel_panic
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

If I see that teacher on a server I'll kick his ass.

Toxicity
Active Fragger
Active Fragger

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

Hello extrem,

this is really horrible, but we can't do something for you.

Only what you can do is to tell all your friends and their parents from your class about that. You can go then together to the director from your school, he can kick then this teacher.

You should also go to the police how the others said already! I can imagine that it will be maybe not easy for your girlfriend, but so she can defend against this teacher ...

I wish you all the best.

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

LOL... this topic is so far out... it doesn't even have something to do with spam... it's like someone was typing stuff into the internet using his fathers computer... xD
jackthompson
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

i am sorry i wrote that... lol...
chiquita
Alpacas Approved
Alpacas Approved

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

There is no gaelic (Gàidhlig).. or arabic :/

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: Important for everybody Reply with quote

I like the reassuring tone of Snoo, with his utter "trust in the German authorities and justice system". I wonder where that trust comes from. Just saying. Personally, I have the same trust in the German authorities as I do for $RANDOM_COUNTRY. But of course, I'm just a little ignorant and cynical troll : P

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: