the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: rq3dm4
Players: 4 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › The Birthday thread
The Birthday thread
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

JockeTF wrote:
SnooSnoo: http://rainbow.furver.se/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=12494#12494

And I totally didn't use alpaca powers to travel back in time just to post that!

You gotta love Jocke. <3 Now I feel even more retarded.

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Uh ??? many b-days here :/

terribly late , but anyway ... best wishes and still wishes and of course wishes to all "the birthday-ers " :-)
kernel_panic
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Quote::
Nobody remembered mine.

Well done, Snoo, well done. So you don't say anything about your problem until the damage is (as you knew it would) done and then you complain. I foresee a dark future for your married life (*) if you keep behaving this way.

(*) YES! Snoo is getting married, like, today (or tomorrow)!

SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Another psychic who'd do better as a chemist. XD

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Happy 10th birthday
Quake III:Arena

\:D/
JockeTF
Furver Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Yay! Happy birthday Quake III Arena! :)

Joki
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

\o( \o/ )o/

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Joki wrote:

\o( \o/ )o/

Snoon, very Snoon.

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

all the best q3!!

hope the movie comes soon:

Delucia
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

i cant say happy birthday since it took 10 yr of my life ......

:)

Joki
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Beside the assumption, that this movie is most likely gonna suck some of the cast seems really chosen well! Xaero = Jet Li, Bitterman = Colin Farrell, Anarki = Keanu Reeves, Hossman = Tim Curry, Hunter = Salma Hayek, Biker = John Goodman... neato. But i expect the plot be about as elaborated as... well, anyone remember the movie "Street Fighter"? We accidently saw it in Italy while in our hotel to fall asleep after a long night out. (Well, when you are drunk you don't mind the shit-content a lot less.) (And yes, it was in italian of course and none of us spoke a word italian. :))

Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Joki wrote:
Beside the assumption, that this movie is most likely gonna suck some of the cast seems really chosen well! Xaero = Jet Li, Bitterman = Colin Farrell, Anarki = Keanu Reeves, Hossman = Tim Curry, Hunter = Salma Hayek, Biker = John Goodman... neato. But i expect the plot be about as elaborated as... well, anyone remember the movie "Street Fighter"? We accidently saw it in Italy while in our hotel to fall asleep after a long night out. (Well, when you are drunk you don't mind the shit-content a lot less.) (And yes, it was in italian of course and none of us spoke a word italian. :))

From a Q3A movie i wouldn't expect anything less than Flashdance-with-Guns... awesome :O
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

jackthompson wrote:
Joki wrote:

From a Q3A movie i wouldn't expect anything less than Flashdance-with-Guns... awesome :O

So, that movie thing is fo real? The stupidest thing I heard in quite some time. lol

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

SnooSnoo wrote:
jackthompson wrote:
Joki wrote:

So, that movie thing is fo real? The stupidest thing I heard in quite some time. lol

no, not at all. the poster was done by a random q3 player years ago. I just realized its missing in my former post now :/
here it is again:

Joki
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

WHAT?! :(
Come on! Call CAPCOM and tell them its time for another dont-care-for-plot-as-long-as-the-characters-look-kinda-like-the-video-game-movie.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: