the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: rq3dm4
Players: 4 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › The Birthday thread
The Birthday thread
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexMain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod


Joined: Aug 18, 2007
Posts: 1453
Location: Croatia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

JockeTF wrote:
SnooSnoo: http://rainbow.furver.se/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=12494#12494

And I totally didn't use alpaca powers to travel back in time just to post that!

You gotta love Jocke. <3 Now I feel even more retarded.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile
Falkland
Übergod
Übergod


Joined: Aug 01, 2008
Posts: 922
Location: Nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Uh ??? many b-days here :/

terribly late , but anyway ... best wishes and still wishes and of course wishes to all "the birthday-ers " :-)
Back to top
View user's profile
kernel_panic
Übergod
Übergod


Joined: Aug 28, 2007
Posts: 751
Location: uk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Quote::
Nobody remembered mine.

Well done, Snoo, well done. So you don't say anything about your problem until the damage is (as you knew it would) done and then you complain. I foresee a dark future for your married life (*) if you keep behaving this way.


(*) YES! Snoo is getting married, like, today (or tomorrow)!

_________________
"Fuelling off topic babble since day 1."
Back to top
View user's profile
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod


Joined: Aug 18, 2007
Posts: 1453
Location: Croatia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Another psychic who'd do better as a chemist. XD

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile
jackthompson
Admin
Admin


Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posts: 1302
Location: Here

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Happy 10th birthday
Quake III:Arena


\:D/
Back to top
View user's profile
JockeTF
Furver Admin


Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posts: 474
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Yay! Happy birthday Quake III Arena! :)

_________________
Alpacas are awesome!
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Joki
Übergod
Übergod


Joined: Apr 16, 2008
Posts: 1037
Location: at tiled stove

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote



\o( \o/ )o/

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod


Joined: Aug 18, 2007
Posts: 1453
Location: Croatia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Joki wrote:


\o( \o/ )o/

Snoon, very Snoon.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile
PopeJo
Übergod
Übergod


Joined: Oct 05, 2007
Posts: 931
Location: precise!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

all the best q3!!

hope the movie comes soon:


_________________
LOGIC, n.
The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding. (Devil's dictionary)
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Delucia
Admin
Admin


Joined: May 26, 2008
Posts: 100
Location: Zambia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

i cant say happy birthday since it took 10 yr of my life ......


:)

_________________
Sometimes I feel like Screaming
Back to top
View user's profile
Joki
Übergod
Übergod


Joined: Apr 16, 2008
Posts: 1037
Location: at tiled stove

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Beside the assumption, that this movie is most likely gonna suck some of the cast seems really chosen well! Xaero = Jet Li, Bitterman = Colin Farrell, Anarki = Keanu Reeves, Hossman = Tim Curry, Hunter = Salma Hayek, Biker = John Goodman... neato. But i expect the plot be about as elaborated as... well, anyone remember the movie "Street Fighter"? We accidently saw it in Italy while in our hotel to fall asleep after a long night out. (Well, when you are drunk you don't mind the shit-content a lot less.) (And yes, it was in italian of course and none of us spoke a word italian. :))

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
jackthompson
Admin
Admin


Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posts: 1302
Location: Here

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

Joki wrote:
Beside the assumption, that this movie is most likely gonna suck some of the cast seems really chosen well! Xaero = Jet Li, Bitterman = Colin Farrell, Anarki = Keanu Reeves, Hossman = Tim Curry, Hunter = Salma Hayek, Biker = John Goodman... neato. But i expect the plot be about as elaborated as... well, anyone remember the movie "Street Fighter"? We accidently saw it in Italy while in our hotel to fall asleep after a long night out. (Well, when you are drunk you don't mind the shit-content a lot less.) (And yes, it was in italian of course and none of us spoke a word italian. :))

From a Q3A movie i wouldn't expect anything less than Flashdance-with-Guns... awesome :O
Back to top
View user's profile
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod


Joined: Aug 18, 2007
Posts: 1453
Location: Croatia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

jackthompson wrote:
Joki wrote:
Beside the assumption, that this movie is most likely gonna suck some of the cast seems really chosen well! Xaero = Jet Li, Bitterman = Colin Farrell, Anarki = Keanu Reeves, Hossman = Tim Curry, Hunter = Salma Hayek, Biker = John Goodman... neato. But i expect the plot be about as elaborated as... well, anyone remember the movie "Street Fighter"? We accidently saw it in Italy while in our hotel to fall asleep after a long night out. (Well, when you are drunk you don't mind the shit-content a lot less.) (And yes, it was in italian of course and none of us spoke a word italian. :))

From a Q3A movie i wouldn't expect anything less than Flashdance-with-Guns... awesome :O

So, that movie thing is fo real? The stupidest thing I heard in quite some time. lol

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile
PopeJo
Übergod
Übergod


Joined: Oct 05, 2007
Posts: 931
Location: precise!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

SnooSnoo wrote:
jackthompson wrote:
Joki wrote:
Beside the assumption, that this movie is most likely gonna suck some of the cast seems really chosen well! Xaero = Jet Li, Bitterman = Colin Farrell, Anarki = Keanu Reeves, Hossman = Tim Curry, Hunter = Salma Hayek, Biker = John Goodman... neato. But i expect the plot be about as elaborated as... well, anyone remember the movie "Street Fighter"? We accidently saw it in Italy while in our hotel to fall asleep after a long night out. (Well, when you are drunk you don't mind the shit-content a lot less.) (And yes, it was in italian of course and none of us spoke a word italian. :))

From a Q3A movie i wouldn't expect anything less than Flashdance-with-Guns... awesome :O

So, that movie thing is fo real? The stupidest thing I heard in quite some time. lol

no, not at all. the poster was done by a random q3 player years ago. I just realized its missing in my former post now :/
here it is again:


_________________
LOGIC, n.
The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding. (Devil's dictionary)
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Joki
Übergod
Übergod


Joined: Apr 16, 2008
Posts: 1037
Location: at tiled stove

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The Birthday thread Reply with quote

WHAT?! :(
Come on! Call CAPCOM and tell them its time for another dont-care-for-plot-as-long-as-the-characters-look-kinda-like-the-video-game-movie.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Welcome Anonymous


Membership:
Latest: kontol
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 355

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 34
Total: 34
Who Is Where:
 Visitors:
01: Rainbow Media
02: Maps
03: The golden pot
04: Rainbow Media
05: The golden pot
06: The golden pot
07: Maps
08: Home
09: My Account
10: The golden pot
11: The golden pot
12: The golden pot
13: The golden pot
14: The golden pot
15: Rainbow Media
16: The golden pot
17: Maps
18: Rainbow Media
19: The golden pot
20: The golden pot
21: Home
22: Maps
23: Maps
24: The golden pot
25: The golden pot
26: The golden pot
27: Maps
28: The golden pot
29: The golden pot
30: The golden pot
31: The golden pot
32: Home
33: The golden pot
34: The golden pot

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

The Rainbow Networks website is hosted by JockeTF and Soder on furver.se.

The Rainbow Networks
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy
Azul theme and related images designed by Jamin