the Rainbow Networks
+++eXy FFA
Map: rq3dm4
Players: 7 / 18
The golden pot › RN|Clan › Main RN|Clan section › Friendly match with Valherus.
Friendly match with Valherus.
RN|Clan related discussions.
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexMain RN|Clan section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-ME-
Active Fragger
Active Fragger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Friendly match with Valherus. Reply with quote

lol Falkland and his mental issues here omg.... why u have to post in here? LOL

Falkland
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Friendly match with Valherus. Reply with quote

-ME- wrote:
... why u have to post in here? LOL

I posted to suggest to change strategy when a door is closed ....

anyway you admitted implicitely that I have a brain , but I have doubt about you since your expressions are the combination of the usual same shi... ehm ... concepts ...

maybe an apt-get brain-upgrade can solve that , but I think the lack of space will force apt-get to exit with -1.
PopeJo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Friendly match with Valherus. Reply with quote

hey, use private messages for your personal insult exchanges please.

only match-related insults may go in here. and you would still get a warning for them ;P

jessicaRA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Friendly match with Valherus. Reply with quote

PopeJo wrote:

only match-related insults may go in here. and you would still get a warning for them ;P

<personality 2> fu jessicara you ruined the game!
<personality 1> where did you come from?
jessicaRA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Friendly match with Valherus. Reply with quote

Falkland wrote:
-ME- wrote:

Congratz to Joki and his perfect work on Defense, it was so perfect that it looked almost like camping with LG and RG :D

Lacking of flexibility and of on-the-fly-thought-strategy?

The team in which I've played a couple of matches on nemesis server actually stra-won after I suggested to spam rockets in oasago at enemy LG ( there was OaN Princess unable to catch LG for quite all the match ) and in oa_ctf2 at enemy RG ... but this tactic worked for few days ...

it does work for a bit yes, have to mix it up though like for example if you spam a rocket at their rail gun when they go for it. next time they will likely just hold off a little then get it between rockets. if you get to learn how they avoid it the rockets can be sent to where they likely will go to evade it then a rail at them ans so forth. or if you go to their side every so often to do it and back to your side catch some attackers in between makes it kinda variable how its done and how often its done. not to say you cant do the same exact thing twice, if someone expects you to change tactic every time they can just do what they did before too lol.. some random things to think about and work in to it.. i guess the bottom line is be unpredictable and predict others? and it can work for some time every so often. usually i only do that tactic when in an advantageous position for that one otherwise just do things normal. but thats to be expected? maybe try it from places people think its silly to do it from like other side of map's shotgun platform.. may as well get shotgun while there and then get behind them when they go for rail later on their side etc lol..
kernel_panic
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Friendly match with Valherus. Reply with quote

Quote::
I'd bet my mousepad i was the player who traveled the 2nd most furthest distance during these 3 matches together[...]

Hey, that's quite and idea! Does something that stores the travelled distance exist? If not, I'm going to make a feature request to the q3min guys.

PS. ME, what is your nick in game? I thought you weren't there...

PopeJo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Friendly match with Valherus. Reply with quote

jessicaRA wrote:
PopeJo wrote:

<personality 2> fu jessicara you ruined the game!
<personality 1> where did you come from?

/me warns jessi :B

-ME-
Active Fragger
Active Fragger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Friendly match with Valherus. Reply with quote

@Popejo thanks, Its just that I can not stand that guy and dont worry I wont say anything else at him.

@Joki: dude, Its like 3 years since Ive been around RN community and also since I met u. Of course Im only kiddin, actually your game skills surprised me since I never played against you before, and when I said 'perfect Defense' I meant it, you were pretty strong on D. I hope you can just take it easy and If what I said pissed you off, then Im sorry It was only a -joke to joki- :D

@Kernel: My nick is /V/House, I told you so in UrT as well :D

Joki
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Friendly match with Valherus. Reply with quote

i'm aware of that, yet after evil's accuses i'm sensible to infamous slanderousness!1111eleven12two22"

Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Friendly match with Valherus. Reply with quote

Quote::
@Kernel: My nick is /V/House, I told you so in UrT as well :D

My suspicions about me having a doppleganger are confirmed then: I have never in my life played UrT!

-ME-
Active Fragger
Active Fragger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Friendly match with Valherus. Reply with quote

mmmm then maybe it was Hyperfocus?

sorry but I always mix u both since I always remember the 'HyperPanic' team.. LOL so... maybe that was Hyper... Kernel is the spanish dude right? :)
mmm Juan Carlos!? :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main RN|Clan section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: