RN|VQ3 DEFRAG
Map: si
Players: 0 / 18

+++eXy FFA
Map: q3dm16
Players: 3 / 18
The golden pot › RAINBOW NETWORKS › Main › Rearragement of the teams
Rearragement of the teams
"There is only only problem, there isnt a General Crap section, that is my home. :)

I shall use Main for now. Main what? Main crap?"

Go to page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prophet_muhamed
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

I, PROphet_muhamed and lini decided to dump our teammates and become a team, "Polish Jihad"

Teamname: Polish Jihad

Nickname: lini

Nickname: PROphet_muhamed

lini
Active Fragger
Active Fragger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

yep, we decided because we have both the problem to contact ours team partners.
I hope is ok for all gamer in a Cup :asg:

lini

prophet_muhamed
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

Sorry about the colors, I dont know how to use colors here. "lini" and "PRO" are supposed to be red

Fragzilla
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

I have contacted Lini several times by email (to the mail we have use to communicate, and he told me to use in a mail to contact him) to arrange our timetable to play and he has not answered me.

I have proves of all this!

I have no intention of not participating in the tournament for reasons of wrong doing of someone or lack of work kept etc!

I consider that this changing of teams is against the rules of the tournament, and if the rules are not respected and applied, and a logical solution is found, I propose that this new team is not allowed to compete in the tournament!

I know that Prophet_Muhamed was proposing that changing of teams inside a server of the tournament while referring to me with insults and a language and manners inappropriate, and against the rules of the tournament. I propose to the administrators and responsibles to verify that in the server files, (players in the servers, conversations etc). I believe that it is possible to do. I on my own will produce the proves that I have.

Related to me i still consider myself a fully lawful contender for the tournament.

I await for the answer of the Administrators and responsibles of the tournament.

Fr@gzill@

GIUSTIZIA MOSSE IL MIO ALTO FATTORE:
FECEMI LA DIVINA POTESTATE,
LA SOMMA SAPIENZA E ‘L PRIMO AMORE.
DINANZI A ME NON FUR COSE CREATE
SE NON ETERNE, E IO ETERNA DURO.
LASCIATE OGNI SPERANZA, VOI CH’ENTRATE.
(Inferno, Canto III, vv. 1-9)
SnooSnoo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

I dont think that we can allow teamchanges now. You better sort it out with yout partners so you can participate as registered before.

Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

Not a single official game has been played yet. Also, no new teams are being introduced. I ( PROphet_muhamed ) am simply swapping with Fragzilla. We can even keep the old team names. Lini has a clear preferance for me, not only because I practise as much as he does, but also because my skill level is much closer to lini's than fragzilla's skill level is.

I truly believe my old team mate (devoll? demoll? dont remember the name) and Fragzilla will be a good team. Nobody right to participate in the tournament has been infringed. No games have been played. The deadline for submitting teams has been postponed ones already.

In order for this first rainbow cup to be as successful as possible, we need to have teams where people actually want to be together. Lini has rejected Fragzilla ( even after he evetually showed up ) and I have rejected my team mate. The reason is that all of us found out about the cup only 1 day in advance and I didn't get the chance to ask lini.

I'm not going to participate if the moderators will for some strange reason insists on Fragzilla and lini being a team, despite lini's and mine wishes.

Post edited by moderator.

hyp3rfocus
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

ok guys. i'm not in a position to make any decisions on this one, but as forum admin i'm going to have to step in and ask everyone to calm down. this forum and the tournament are meant to be friendly. so lets stop with the flamewar and see if we can come to some arrangement. if some of the teams want to swap members then that might be a possibility, but only if everyone agrees.

prophet_muhamed-
i think that saying that you and lini had "decided to dump our teammates" wasn't the most tactful way of putting it, not was making comments on fragzilla's personality. please try to be a bit more diplomatic in future.

fragzilla and demoll-
would you be interested in teaming up? i know that you might feel like you've been pushed into this, but if you do decide to team up then your team will be in the same group as mad jihad, so you will have a chance to fight them there instead of here on the forum, which would be a lot more fun. please consider this option and we'll see if we can work something out.
Demoll

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

I'm agreeing, and I would like to play against prophet ( we never likes both of us much - its nothing personality, just simply differences of opinions :P ;] )
I'm waiting for msg from fragzilla, but i think that he will agree to ;]

W1ZrD
Founder
Founder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

Very nice start to this tournament :(

First I will say that the decision to drop your team-mate during a 2on2 game in such a manner is something that I would never have expected to happen. But apparently it has...

The team-change that prophet_muhamed and lini decided upon was not against the rules, since the instance of the rules was:
Quote::
For obvious reason each player is only allowed to participate once in the Rainbow 2on2 Cup and may not join more teams before, or during the tournament.
This rule will however be appended after this dispute is finalized and will prevent this sort of thing from taking place again during this tournament.

We have discussed internally within the crew late this evening and we have decided to also allow Demoll and Fr@gzill@ to partner up, should they wish to do so.

Remember that abusive language, and/or offensive comments may result in players of a team being kicked out from the tournament. As for the forum guidelines, behaviour on the servers and general rules, read this.

Nothing happens unless first we dream.
sainthuck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

my teammate isn't reachable for probably another week (not sure) so i just decided that we're not taking part in the tournament anymore.
sainthuck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

okay, update: my teampartner will come back tonight and we might be able to play tomorrow. i dunno the details but maybe everything works out fine
Fragzilla
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

I have read the rules of the tournament before registration, and it seems that others have not done it...
The rules were clear Web page, despite the changes that have been realised in it on Sunday 7th of October.

The trespassing of the rules of the Tournament, the wrong doing, the lack of manners and lack moral behaviour can NOT be acknowledged by the tournament, and less even recompensated.

I someone is catch robbing a bank, or scorching with his car at 250 km hours, he does not go away with it! If he is catch the administrative and judicial bodies apply the law.

In a tournament there are rules and this rules have been trespassed. And not by me! But for the 2 players that have registered themselves as a new team. Specially by one of them, that has taken the initiative, while the other is to blame of accepting the wrong doing.

The rules stabilised clearly that the deadline for the registration of the teams was the 5th at 6.00 pm. these 2 players that have abandoned their team mates and created a new team have done it well later, obviously, to the deadline for registration of teams.
The point here is clear: is them who have abandoned their former teams (therefore they do no longer, voluntarily belong to their former teams) and have registered a new team well after the deadline of registration.

For the moment I will not make public here some information part of which has been transmitted to the tournament administrators. I will just say that about 3 or 4 days ago PROphet_muhamed asked me in a public 1 v 1 server, where there were several players if I wanted to be his partner for a team, and I refused his offer.

I had Text Binds talking about the Rainbow tournament (most of the people already know my text binds after each match). Well, I had binds with text talking about the Rainbow Servers Tournament, and looking for a partner for it) and changed my name asking for partners in it!

Before of PROphet_muhamed's, I had had other propositions, among them from "lini" and i have agreed with Lini to form a team.

Apparently PROphet_muhamed has taken really badly the fact that I refused him as a partner. The fact is that I already had one partner when he asked me. On the other hand, hadn't I had a partner at that moment, I'm not sure if I would have accepted PROphet_muhamed as a partner (for obvious behavioural and skills reasons, that are widely know by most of the OpenArena Players).

He takes very badly also to be beaten, and consider himself now one of the great players :D ;D :D of Openarena! you just need to read his comments in this forum thread and in the one to look for a partner, to realise of how he is, and what he thinks...

For several reasons me and Lini, we did see each other and talk, the Friday 5th in the morning, in OA servers, but not at night, when we failed to meet each other. The saturday 6th, I sent him emails to talk and go to OA maps to play, but I did not received response. Apparently he did not checked the mail addresses he told me to contact him.

Later in the afternoon I know for sure that in a tournament server, PROphet_muhamed was trying to convince lini to join him to make a new team, and criticizing and insulting me on my back. He had decided to abandon his partner Demoll, because he thinks he is not good enough for his level, and lini, would be more suitable for him.

I could imagine that, but he has recognised it in his post, in this forum. He was telling lini how good he is and that he had beaten me a couple of times these last days. I will recognise here publicly that he beaten me 3 times lately. The last day he beaten me for 11-9, in the last match we play, while spamming grenades as usual, and hiding from me during the last minutes of the match. The previous match I had beaten him by 14-1. Not to mention the dozens of times I have beaten him lately, even by 15-0. but all that is of no interest at all for the tournament.

Whatever the facts, these are not really relevant at all in this forum, if not to understand the Psyche of PROphet_muhamed, and how he behaves and convinced lini on my back, (lini was present in the server during some parts of the matches between me and PROphet_muhamed and saw it, at least one part of the match in which PROphet_muhamed was beating me) The rest has been psychological work to try to convince lini.

All that is OK, It does not matter at all if PROphet_muhamed is very good or not if he is better player than me or not (anyway, my opinion about that :D ). And players can choose, and change their mates, and create teams freely, but, after the rules of the tournament, " NOT when the registration is finished and the tournament has started".

Apparently lini decided finally to accept PROphet_muhamed's propositions, and when I (Fr@g) joined the server he communicated that to me. I guess, the fact that could not meet each other in a server on Friday 5th at night, the fact that he was not aware of my mails, and the insistence of PROphet_muhamed softened his ethics, and the word given..., and he allowed PROphet_muhamed to convince him (too bad).

Well, I had my team, that I created, I chose the name of the team, I did the registration, (even with nice colors in HTML =) ), I looked for partners with my Text binds in OA servers while promoting at the same time the Rainbow Servers Tournament. That's to say, I did everything...! And I had a mate for my team.

For whatever the reason this mate decided to abandon my team and found a new team "Polish Jihad" with PROphet_muhamed (that had decided to abandon his partner Demoll, from the team "Mad_Jihad", because apparently, he thinks he is now as good as Insomn1a, or Dohgob, or frankey, Cortex, Sewina, etc. ;D ).

My belief is that he has improved his skills as a player, to become a very average player now, and as improved a STALKER, bothering and calling names, and offending other players to whom he thinks he is superiour now. (and I'm not taking about me, most of the people is aware of the Behaviour of Muhamed in the Servers, specially in 1 v 1...).
The post that he had written in this forum and that has been deleted (unfortunately) proves how he thinks, and how he behaves!

That's OK, He's free to believe he's the best player of the world, and they are free to do it.. but not when the Tournament has started.

With his action, unlawful, and unethical, they have compromised not only their participation, but the participation of other players (thats to say Demoll, and me - hmm me Fr@g, not me, <ME> ;) ) This selfish action has damaged the players that have not created it, more than anyone else.

I, therefore have NO intention at all of changing my team, named "In Ping we Trust". If my partner abandon the team, when the tournament has started, to found another team with another name, in the company of PROphet_muhamed, he is free to do it, but he has broken the rules.

That is to say, the players that have abandoned their teams to form another team, are responsible of their acts. They did it because they though at that moment that with this changing of partner they had more possibilities of going far, or winning the tournament; not for any other reason. Let's be clear in this point. (the reason, anyway is laughable to me)

They have ignored the rules in a selfish way and abandoned their teams. They have, with this action abandoned the tournament, and they have to be eliminated from it!

They have caused a prejudice also to the responsibles, and administrators of the Tournament, that have been working hard in it, I am sure. And to their former partners. Demoll contacted me also some days ago to be partners in a Team, and I told him that I had already Lini as a partner.

Their action has de facto eliminated them as players in the Tournament, and let their partners without the possibility of competing with their teams.
The only possibility That I see that does not break the rules, the spirit, and allow keeping on with the Tournamnet, is that I accept in the team that I created, "In Ping we Trust" the inclusion of Demoll, that was in the team Mad_Jihad that PROphet_muhamed created, and now can not follow in the competition like me ,because his partner left him alone, in his team in a selfish, unethical, and unlawful movement.

So both team created legally continue to exist, legally according to the rules, but their components are reduced now to one (1) member per team.

Is the New Team created unlawfully (Polish Jihad) according to the rules, and late for the registration that has no legal status.

Since the former teams do continue to exists legally is acceptable for the Administration of the Tournament to avoid a bigger bad, allowing one player of these two still legally existing teams to move to the other team to continue to play in the tournament.

That would be still a damage for both players (Demoll, and me) that had the freedom to choose a mate before the registration deadline, and now, to keep in the tournament, have to join together, because there is no other option.

This would be a better bad than the one caused to the 2 still legal players in both teams, if they had to abandon the tournament because the can not compete in their teams alone, because of the abandon of their teams and the new 'illegal' team created by PROphet_muhamed and lini.

I am talking here about the rightness, legal status and ethics, when referring to damage, bad, or good. I, by no means enter to qualify the quality of the players (but the fact that Muhamed abandoned his former mate Demoll, thinking he is better than him makes me laugh)

The new Jihad team created by PROphet_muhamed and lini, instead of the old Jihad team has to be disqualified "de facto".

To allow the continuation of the tournament in a proper way, in administrative terms, the best option is that in the matches that the team Jihad has to participate, it be marked as "0" score, or not presented.

I know is a hard decision, but is the only one that is legally, and ethically plausible. They took the decision to abandon their team mates for selfish reasons actually, and they have to accept the consequences.

In this way the program and timetable of the Tournament will not be altered, their ex-Team mates will suffer a damage but will keep on the competition (a lesser bad, than being forced to abandon the competition); and legally, the rules and the ethic behaviour will be preserved.

I don't want to force anyone, or anything, but I have no intention to accept a decision that allow the players that abandoned their team mates to keep on, and do what they want; like if rules do not exits for them.

It is neither ethic, nor legal that they go away with it, and obtain the purposes they were looking for when they took their decision, and provoked a prejudice to their partners and to the Tournament.

Fr@zill@

GIUSTIZIA MOSSE IL MIO ALTO FATTORE:
FECEMI LA DIVINA POTESTATE,
LA SOMMA SAPIENZA E ‘L PRIMO AMORE.
DINANZI A ME NON FUR COSE CREATE
SE NON ETERNE, E IO ETERNA DURO.
LASCIATE OGNI SPERANZA, VOI CH’ENTRATE.
(Inferno, Canto III, vv. 1-9)
PopeJo
Übergod
Übergod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

:| dude, this is one very long post...

i was testing the gtv-camera services and followed a bit of your match.
I didn't read any insults but I read as prophet_muhamed said he wanted to open another team. dunno if this helps anyone.

but as I was only testing the services I didn't record any demo or such.

hope you can all somehow get along and reach a compromise =]

lini
Active Fragger
Active Fragger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

Hi all together

lol. So i long letter (in english written down) I didnt read since my school lecture.
Makes me crazy this noise about rearragement the teams. Doesnt matter with whom I'm playing - must makes fun. Playing with Prophet makes fun and I don't see a problem to change a team before we have played.
I dont want to comment my trying to catch contact with Fragzilla (my PC works 24/7 and e-mails has been checked every 15 min.). Fact is it didn't work, so I decided to change a team.
I said to 'zilla : please don't take it personally, nothing against you ...

To Admin: sorry for every problems, we didn't want to make a trouble with rearragement of the teams, but ... maybe you find a solution to allowed me and Prophet to play together in a team (I spoke to Demoll, and he doesn't see problems as well).
Thanks

apOunet
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Rearragement of the teams Reply with quote

OMAGAD guys, there is nothing to win at th end of the comp.... Why dont you all play for fun only ? It used to be a friendly comp, well, if now you want to participate a real hardcore gamers comp, next time rules wont be so easy, and changing partner will be affect with a simple exclusion.

I'm sad to see ppl "WANTS TO WIIIIN BY ALL WAYS !"

I play with asterix, and we've never played such a tournement and game mode like this. We'll maybe finish Last but we dont care, we just want to have fun (ooohh girls just wanna have fuuuuuuuuun.... :P).

hOpe you all will change mind next time.

Edit : Oh and btw Prophet, you're not as good as you say so.... remember our training session yesterday with asteh and DarXide.... :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: